Valued Contributor

Nikki's Magic Wand is again on a Lunchtime/Primetime Special price, and I'd just like to pass on what I use it for. If you have a plastic tube of body or hand lotion, or even lip gloss like the Juicy Tubes variety, when you think it is completely empty and you've squeezed it to within an inch of its life, believe me, it still has lots of product left! I get a pair of scissors and cut the tube in half, and then dig out the product and transfer it to a travel jar (You can get a ton of these in all sizes from Amazon; Beauticom is a great brand, all sizes and colors, sturdy, and even comes with a reusable plastic seal.). I have actually filled the travel jar with product from a tube I thought had to be almost completely empty. I recently did this with a tube of eyeshadow primer (you know how small those tubes are) and I've still been using it daily for almost 3 weeks now! GENTLY wash the wand after using it and let it dry before putting it back in the holder. I had accidentally pulled off the tip of my first wand with a too aggressive washing. 

P.S. Here's another tip to coax more lip gloss out of a tube: Store it upside down in your acrylic makeup storage instead of keeping it flat. The gloss will slowly migrate down and concentrate at the top so when you go to lube your pucker, plenty of product is still available. 

Valued Contributor

I just ordered my second kit.The wands really work and have great reviews.I wish they came out with new colors.