Respected Contributor

Nicole Kidman , filter or fabulous skin.

I am watching her in The Undoing right now , NO Spoilers Please. Her skin is perfection , and i mean in a good way. I just wonder if you think her skin looks that good or is all camera filters. Even outside scenes. She is in her 50's , and i have seen people that look pretty darn good. I know she probably has had work done , but it looks so natural

Regular Contributor

Re: Nicole Kidman , filter or fabulous skin.

Of course the cameras, lighting, make-up help. Movies, tv, make the magic.

Nicole when she was younger had beautiful skin. So, she probably still does.

Honored Contributor

Both.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa 

Nicole has always been famous for avoiding sun exposure to her skin as much as possible, all of her life.

If she can't wear hats and long sleeves when filming, she slathers on the sunblock and reapplies it often.

There are many articles about it, if you google it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree her skin is fabulous and I, too, have read that she has always protected her skin from the sun.  I have also noticed that she must be a huge lover of Botox because on a talk show her mouth is the only thing on her face that moves when she talks.    I think I read at some point she was cutting down on it because it was too much.

Regular Contributor

Both Nicole & Keith need to ease off botox.

Respected Contributor

I admire her skin too.  I would imagine it's a combination of many factors:  avoiding sun exposure, genetics, skin care, etc...  I remember at least 5 years ago, maybe more, she was on the Kelly and Ryan show (well, I don't think it was Ryan, I think it was Michael).  While watching I was thinking to myself that her skin looks so flawless.  So much so that Kelly made comments about while talking.  

Respected Contributor

She has an apartment down the block from me and she may be cosmetically enhanced. Her skin is porcelain though, and she walks around makeup free. I haven't seen her since the 😷 pandemic. She isn't a stuck up celebrity. Sandra Bernhardt also has amazing skin up close. 

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone who makes their living with their looks has the best services done.  Some just do it better than others.

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Anyone who makes their living with their looks has the best services done.  Some just do it better than others.

and most do not admit it either.