Super Contributor

Does anyone know if Nicks hair products are tested on animals? I looked on leaping bunny and could not find any information. Thank you.

Honored Contributor

You might find an answer on his website, under the FAQ's

Honored Contributor

Re: Nicks hair products

[ Edited ]

@plc123

I have not been able to find NC products listed on any of the cruelty free sites I use, not by the name ‘Nick Chavez’ or by his company name.  I have seen a bunny similar (not exactly like) the leaping bunny logo on his

products, but as you point out,they don’t have him.  I believe his Web says cruelty free.

You might contact his customer service.

NC has a forum here under  ‘my favorite brands’ you might want to post this there.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Logical harmony says his products are cruelty free

Super Contributor

Thank you

Honored Contributor

Re: Nicks hair products

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 wrote:

Logical harmony says his products are cruelty free

@Janey2

@plc123,

I just looked up Logical Harmony, they are owned by Cafe Media / AdThrive.  Ad Thrive says they They create ‘elite, quality advertising’, for  advertising mobilization, increase your money from advertising.

I guess Everyone needs a sponsor.

Have a a good night.  Smiley Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@plc123  There are so many different hair products that Nordstrom carries that are not tested on animals. FYI

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Thank you. Does Nordstrom say which are not tested on animals? I looked on Nick's website under FAQ and found nothing. Thanks again.

Honored Contributor

@plc123

Hello,

I just though about Dermstoredotcom.

If you go to site, >shopping>scroll way down on Left you'll see "certified Cruelty Free">click.  They have many, some very reasonable.

Best wishes!