Occasional Contributor

Does anyone know if Nick Chevez is coming back to QVC? I love his mesquite products for my very fine hair.

Honored Contributor

@Red Pepper   Nick has been back several times since his cancer recovery. I'm not sure if his products are on the Q site, but if you can't purchase here, you can check his website...he must have one. 

There have been so many haircare products presented, lately mostly Calista, that many others have been left in the dust or are ridiculously expensive.

***I find for fine hair, it's not as much about shampoos and conditioners as it is about styling products. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nick Chevez

[ Edited ]

@Shanus @Agree, and also the haircut. My hair is super baby fine since it has gone gray,  and I find the cut makes such a huge difference. I love his Velvet Mesquite product.

edited just to fix typos

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

@Shanus @Agree, and also the haircut. My hair is super baby fine since it has gone gray,  and I find the cut makes such a huge difference. I love his Velvet Mesquite product.

edited just to fix typos

@Thats Me   I used his products for many years when he first began at Q, but then I found the fragrances much too strong. That's a shame because they were good. 

Honored Contributor

Plenty of Mesquite listed now on ebay. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus @I didn't care for the fragrances either. Liked his thickening shampoo and conditioner, but not the fragrance. The mesquite was the only product I stuck with.

Valued Contributor

I miss his shows. I purchase his items directly from his website.