Trusted Contributor

I see from the program guide that Nick will be on a couple of times tomorrow. I love watching him, and can't wait to see what kind of special offers he'll be having. Just got a new "Jamie Lee Curtis" haircut on my salt & pepper hair and I surely need something to keep it in shape. I always look forward to his special kind of presentation.

Respected Contributor

Knowledable, smart and funny! Love him! I cannot wait either! I need some product!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Out of all the hairdressers they have on the Q, Nick is the only one I'd ever let touch my hair.......I love him and would love to see what he could do with my baby fine blonde hair......He's got such a great personality and seems so genuine......knows his stuff!!

Honored Contributor

His products are extremely good, especially love his Mesquite products....  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I love his products on my baby fine hair.  I used to love when Angel modeled for him.  He would actually show someone with very fine hair like mine. 

Respected Contributor

Hello, Jancade. Smiley Happy

I also love watching Nick Chavez a lot. He has some fun new items to show, like his new Velvet Mesquite Body Butter Duo.

Nick also has his new Velvet Mesquite 5-piece collection that includes his Velvet Mesquite Shampoo, Velvet Mesquite Conditioner, Velvet Mesquite Hairspray, Velvet Mesuite Serum (mini bottle) and Velvet Mesquite Styling Gel.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder