Frequent Contributor

Nick Chavez velvet mesquite serum

I see the 8 oz is on special sale now for $39. What's the difference between it and the "super size" 4 oz mesquite serum  for $49? Did they water the serum down so that you think you're getting a really good deal?  I ordered the original serum months ago and it was sold out, then paid reg price for the 4 oz.  I really like what it does for my hair, but why the difference in the price????

Honored Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez velvet mesquite serum

@esther22 wrote:

I see the 8 oz is on special sale now for $39. What's the difference between it and the "super size" 4 oz mesquite serum  for $49? Did they water the serum down so that you think you're getting a really good deal?  I ordered the original serum months ago and it was sold out, then paid reg price for the 4 oz.  I really like what it does for my hair, but why the difference in the price????

@esther22  Would hope just special pricing, but sometimes “dumping” product because something “new and better” coming soon. 😜

Frequent Contributor

What a SUPER deal on the serum! Thanks for calling my attention to it thru your post-I just placed an order😊

Honored Contributor

I do not like the ingredients....BUT with the good reviews like it has, I will try it.  Here are the  ingredients listed:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Alcohol Denat.,
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parfum, Phytantriol, Propylparaben, Linalool, Ethylhexyl
Methoxycinnamate, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, PEG-8/SMDI
Copolymer, PEG-8, Glycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene
Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Salicylate, D-Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal,
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Yeast Ferment Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Keratin Amino Acids,
Prosopis Velutina Extract, Aqua, Quaternium 95, Phenoxyethanol, Phospholipids, Ascorbyl
Palmitate, Propanediol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Soluble Collagen.

Information provided by Perfect Plus Inc.