Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez category not shown on the community menu.

On the left side of the screen, there's a community menu in the Beauty section that shows many of the other vendors names, like tarte, philosophy, Laura Geller, WEN and so on. But I noticed that Nick Chavez doesn't have a section for his things. Is there a reason for that? I figure since Nick has been with QVC for over 20 years that he would've earned his own section for his line of beauty products. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez category not shown on the community menu.

Don't believe it ever has been.

Respected Contributor

I've wondered how they decide who or what's listed as separate categories.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Esteemed Contributor

I think the subcategories are for vendors who sell a lot of merchandise but who knows?
Respected Contributor

Hmm. Maybe it goes according to who's on QVC the most. I know that WEN and Mally products are on a lot.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

I think if it's a big seller and a lot of people repeatedly ask for a board, they might get one. I wasn't under the impression that overall, he's that huge a seller for QVC US anymore, though. Maybe a misconception.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

On 5/9/2014 Kjelle said: I think if it's a big seller and a lot of people repeatedly ask for a board, they might get one. I wasn't under the impression that overall, he's that huge a seller for QVC US anymore, though. Maybe a misconception.

Why isn't Josie Maran on it then? She has very popular products. I wish Nick Chavez had one too. He has wonderful products.

Super Contributor

I think a lot of the Wen beauties wrote to QVC and requested a Wen category. Maybe QVC would make a category for Nick if enough people asked. The same for JM.

Honored Contributor

On 5/8/2014 TY said: I think the subcategories are for vendors who sell a lot of merchandise but who knows?

That is what I always thought. Nick isn't on QVC much anymore so I can see why he doesn't have a subcategory. Neither does Tova, StriVectin, IT Cosmetics, Kate Somerville, etc.

Honored Contributor

There are many popular vendors who don't have their own category. Nick Chavez isn't nearly as popular as he once was. Now it's all WEN, all the time.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment