Valued Contributor

I just read on a post that N.C. will be on really soon and I am so glad. He is just great and I have had enough of Chaz Dean, everytime I turn on, he seems to be doing a 2 hr. show. Let's hear it for Nick!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez YES!!!!!

[ Edited ]

Happy you are so excited!

I just enjoyed the Wenderful month of June.

Thanks for the shout-out for Chaz Dean. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

Was that necessary? Why compare the two? What is the obsession? Some of us use both vendors' products and, frankly, you and your cheerleading team are driving me away from Nick.... 

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

@Adelina wrote:

Was that necessary? Why compare the two? What is the obsession? Some of us use both vendors' products and, frankly, you and your cheerleading team are driving me away from Nick.... 

Amen, Adelina!  I don't know why some posters feel the need to do this.  Can't people just like who they like without complaining about someone else?  Like you, I'm using products from both these days.  Comments like this and starting threads like this don't seem to serve any purpose other than to stir the pot and  that kind of behavior isn't becoming of mature adults.

Respected Contributor

I have been a fan of Nick's for awhile. He has great products that have stood the test of time. The last time I was at Ulta to purchase something from Nick that I couldn't get at OVC, the salesperson commented how fabulous his products are and said his cult following was huge. I so agree. His Plump & Thick hairspray is my HG spray! I am also glad to see him back!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Adelina wrote:

Amen, Adelina!  I don't know why some posters feel the need to do this.  Can't people just like who they like without complaining about someone else?  Like you, I'm using products from both these days.  Comments like this and starting threads like this don't seem to serve any purpose other than to stir the pot and  that kind of behavior isn't becoming of mature adults.

Somehow, whenever someone posts about shampoo or conditioner, WEN and/or Chaz gets pulled into the conversation. Seriously, like who and what you like and enjoy them but why the constant need to compare the two or slam one? They both offer different products and there is plenty of room in this world for both.

Respected Contributor

Hello, alleycatnumber1 and welcome. Smiley Happy

I also enjoy when Nick Chavez is on. Nick will be on quite a bit in July.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Thank you NCBandwagon! We are very mature and like a vendor so lets welcome him back! Thanks again