Respected Contributor

Any sign of a TSV from Nick Chavez?  LOVE the serum and mesquite line.  Using up my WEN and plan to go with Nick.  It just works better for my fine, thinning 64 year old hair!!

Valued Contributor

I haven't heard of a Nck Chavez TSV but would love one too!  I use the Mesquite Volumizing Shampoo, Conditionier, and Spray.

Esteemed Contributor

@bargainsgirl@nunu4u, you can include me in those who would love for QVC to offer a Nick Chavez TSV featuring products from his Mesquite line.  My hair really responds well to the Mesquite products. In fact, even if I only use the Serum or the Body Boosting Protein Spray, the results are excellent. If I use no Mesquite products at all, the results may be nice, but when I do a complete Mesquite shampoo-to-style routine, the end result is fabulous!  

That said, all of Nick's shampoos and conditioners are so good it would be a unique offering for a TSV to be available in a choice of shampoo and conditioner to go along with the styling products (Flocker, hairspray etc.).  Thirst Quencher, Advanced Volume, Plump 'N Thick, Yucca Root all work well on my naturally kinky curly, but fine hair.  

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Any sign of a TSV from Nick Chavez?  LOVE the serum and mesquite line.  Using up my WEN and plan to go with Nick.  It just works better for my fine, thinning 64 year old hair!!

@bargainsgirl @Trix  I love the Mesquite line and have used it for quite awhile. The mist, gel and S&C are wonderful. The serum is fantastic!!!

Honored Contributor

@nunu4u wrote:

I haven't heard of a Nck Chavez TSV but would love one too!  I use the Mesquite Volumizing Shampoo, Conditionier, and Spray.

@nunu4u  The Mesquite line is my "go to"....

Respected Contributor

I'm hoping for a twofor on his hair spray.  I also love Nick's products. Especially the hair spray and the spray that gives your hair shine. Can't remember the name right now.

Honored Contributor

The mesquite line is my favorite too! ❤️

Honored Contributor

I think he's long overdue for a TSV.  

I've been using the Diva Liquid Gold shampoo and conditioner and I love it.  When my daughter visits, she comments on how much she likes it, too.   I need to get her some of her own.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Love his textuizing hair spray and shine hair spray.  Love all his products.

Respected Contributor

I love the Velvet Mesquite Restoring Spray and the Velvet Mesquite Grande Restoring Body Booster. 

And I love the Yucca Root Shampoo and Conditioner in his Traditions line.  Unfortunately, I don't think QVC even sells these two products, so it's not likely they will do a TSV on them.  Wish they would.