Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Nick Chavez - PLEASE make your products unscented!

I like many of Nick Chavez's products, but the scent gives me a nauseating headache. Many people do not want a heavy scent - so why make products that you can smell a mile away?! I love his Flocker hairspray, but have to use Elnet because its unscented. Nick has to start making his products unscented for those of us who have sensitive olfactory nerves and prone to migraines! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez - PLEASE make your products unscented!

if you are on facebook you may want to mention it on his facebook page. he is very active there and in some of the qvc facebook groups.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I like many of Nick Chavez's products, but the scent gives me a nauseating headache. Many people do not want a heavy scent - so why make products that you can smell a mile away?! I love his Flocker hairspray, but have to use Elnet because its unscented. Nick has to start making his products unscented for those of us who have sensitive olfactory nerves and prone to migraines! 

@Effie54  ITA and also all shampoo and conditioner bottles would have those words much larger....don’t wear my readers in the shower. Lol 😝 

Valued Contributor

I prefer scented products.He is using a lot of natural ingredients,so I really enjoy them.He should have a line of unscented items ,just like Jose has.

Trusted Contributor

Not to  hijack your thread, but what has happened with NCBandwagon??  Surprised to see no reply here and on other threads.  She also used to post times to watch Nick.

Respected Contributor

The spray that Shawn uses and raves about (Starlit or something) is SO heavily fragranced I just can't use it.  I love the product, it gives a beautiful shine, but the smell is overpowering.  And fragrance in products do not bother me, but that smell is way too strong.

Esteemed Contributor

I love his products and whatever scents I DON,T  SMELL.