Honored Contributor

Nick Chavez Liquid Gold Shampoo and Conditioner!

Anyone ordering it? You get two 16 oz for 39.96 with free shipping! I am seriously thinking about it. I really like the other Nick products I have tried......

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Liquid Gold Shampoo and Conditioner!

I was considering it yesterday when he was on with Elilse.  Then I got busy and forgot.  I have only tried his styling products, never shampoo/conditioner so I'm not sure.

Respected Contributor

Super deal for this, only thing holding me back is that it is sulfate free which I usually don’t like, but Nick’s products are so good.....very tempted. Maybe he knows how to formulate them better!  They don’t seem to get my hair clean. 

Valued Contributor

Gives my fine hair volumn.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Finally got it and tried it and love it! 

It does seem to give my hair a bit more volume, doesn't weigh it down and gets it clean.  I think this is the best of his shampoos and conditioners I've tried so far and I've been a customer for many many years. I don't know if the sale price is still there, but worth it!

Forgot to add that the highlights on my dark blond hair were sparkling!

Respected Contributor

@HerRoyaLioness wrote:

Finally got it and tried it and love it! 

It does seem to give my hair a bit more volume, doesn't weigh it down and gets it clean.  I think this is the best of his shampoos and conditioners I've tried so far and I've been a customer for many many years. I don't know if the sale price is still there, but worth it!

Forgot to add that the highlights on my dark blond hair were sparkling!

Good to know. I did buy it but haven't tried it yet. Gotta run down my current bottles first, the shower has no extra space.