Honored Contributor

@Kabella. I had heard about that complaint, so ordered the "set"....s&c in tubes, Mesquite hairspray & Styling Gel & tiny Mesquite Serum to try. 

HINT: Most shampoos and conditioners are more concentrated than necessary. I have added a little water to them, set them upside down to mix & then they pump out better.

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped. Just replying to say thanks for the "Y'all" from this NC girl...music to my ears. 😁

Respected Contributor

@Shanus...Yes I saw the set with the tubes. I just saw what it did to my friends fine hair & was amazed...that serum after she blow drys makes her hair look so much thicker & that is why I bought the supersize. I have fine textured hair but lots of it & am finding as I age, it has gotten finer. I do use distilled water when my fav. body wash is nearing the end until I can replace. Thankyou for your suggestion Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@Shanus...Yes I saw the set with the tubes. I just saw what it did to my friends fine hair & was amazed...that serum after she blow drys makes her hair look so much thicker & that is why I bought the supersize. I have fine textured hair but lots of it & am finding as I age, it has gotten finer. I do use distilled water when my fav. body wash is nearing the end until I can replace. Thankyou for your suggestion Smiley Happy

@Kabella

I wanted to let you know that I have found nothing better than Nick Chavez' hair serum.

I have pumped out the very last drop(S) w/o any problem.

With the [ tubes of shampoo/ conditioner ], I haven't any problem with these either, but with "another brand"- having product at the bottom, I just cut off with scissors and transfer to a small jar.

NAES

Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

A friend of mine switched from Wen to his products and is thrilled with the results as she has very fine hair.I order the Supersize Velvet Mosquite Shampoo & Conditioner & the Supersize serum. The only thing she finds difficult is that his shampoo & conditioner is so thick that she finds it hard to dipense. Do any of you have that problem? What is the name of that Pump that they sell that can be converted to make it easier to get the product out? Thankyou & have a great weekend!

@Kabella

Are you satisfied with what you were looking for, yet? Checking back -believe I have a better knowledge of what you meant. NAES

Respected Contributor
@ NAES Yes I am...Thankyou
Esteemed Contributor

@Kabella,

Great, I had a newer number with a video. 

Thank you for your kind reply.

NAES

Respected Contributor

Hello, Kabella. Smiley Happy

Glad you found what you were looking for.

pupwhipped, thanks for helping Kabella find what she needed.

Shanus, yes I do the same. Nick's shampoo is really thick, so I add a splash of water to it and it helps a lot.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

With every shampoo I add hot water and shake the bottle.That way the shampoo is not too cold on my head and I get extra volume.If it is too concentrated it weighs my hair down .

I have the flip it kit but never used it.