Super Contributor

I wish Nick Chavez would use models with hair that actually needs help.  Not models with thick hair & perfect haircuts!

If you have thin hair & use his products would you let me know what you use.

For some reason there are very few reviews of his products even though he's been on for 20 plus years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Serena Sue - I'm sure someone will come along and give you some input shortly.

In the meantime, there is a Nick Chavez thread located under the My Favorite Brand section. Perhaps you can repost over there to get a quicker response. HTH

Super Contributor

OK I see.  I'll try that.

Valued Contributor

@Serena 11

I totally agree about the models - they are professional because of the gorgeous hair they have and even the older ladies he uses, what they call thin and fine hair is NOT... I have fine hair and thin hair that uses men's rogaine.....I often wish he would use me as a model!  But, his products are the bomb!  I use his Advance Volume shampoo and conditioner - and it really works!  I also use his Mesquite Serum and it works in addition to some foam mousse  of his I use and his hair sprays.  Been using his products since he shortly came to QVC way back in the  olden days.  There are no better products anywhere on the market than his!

Super Contributor

@groomswrote:

@Serena 11

I totally agree about the models - they are professional because of the gorgeous hair they have and even the older ladies he uses, what they call thin and fine hair is NOT... I have fine hair and thin hair that uses men's rogaine.....I often wish he would use me as a model!  But, his products are the bomb!  I use his Advance Volume shampoo and conditioner - and it really works!  I also use his Mesquite Serum and it works in addition to some foam mousse  of his I use and his hair sprays.  Been using his products since he shortly came to QVC way back in the  olden days.  There are no better products anywhere on the market than his!

Thanks for the input.  I'm going to try his products.  It's just that I see those demos & feel like how the hek did they get all that hair,   Just once I'd like to see Nick style a person who actually has thin hair.

Trusted Contributor

I so agree about the models with the long, thick hair demonstrating!!

Once in a while, he does use a model with especially thin hair, but not too often.

I use his Advanced Volume shampoo and conditioner and love them.  My hair really lacks in body and this has helped me so much!   I buy the 32 oz. sizes and these last me a good nine months, and I wash my hair every day.   I really see results with Nick's products!

Trusted Contributor

I had the same thought watching.  His models all have GREAT hair!

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Demos

[ Edited ]

@Serena Sue

I used to have super super thick hair when I was young and would break brushes constantly.  NOT ANYMORE!  My hair is not thin, but certainly no longer thick.

I LOVE his Mesquite line.  I condition FIRST and then shampoo.  I use a tiny bit of his Mesquite thickening gel wtih a dot of the serum, mix together, and my hair is super full and shiny when I'm done.  I use other shampoos as well and gels, but always like the results best with this.

His other products are excellent too ...  i also have the Advanced Volume shampoo/conditoner,  and a thickening mist from one of this other lines.

Honored Contributor

@Serena Sue  You are so right.  We would like to see real models with thin hair or average hair short and long instead of all these women with thick hair.  Women with thick hair don't even need a product.  I have never purchased a product from him.  The main reason is the way he looks himself with that long hair which is so unattractive.  It may have been in style 30 years ago but not today. Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1- I think it may be more of his heritage than than being with the latest fad in hairstyles.  It doesn't mean his products aren't good.