Respected Contributor

I caught parts of 2 shows with Nick Chavez & Kim Gravel on Beauty IQ. Oh my goodness!!! TOO MUCH! They are 2 strong personality people, they do NOT need to be together showing products. I don't understand the thinking of 2 vendors alternating on Beauty IQ anyway. That channel is a waste of time. Same shows repeating, & hosts are too silly. (I'm sure this will be deleted).

Trusted Contributor

Hi,

I have to respectfully disagree; Kim and Nick are great, IMHO, and I enjoyed the shows. Always get a lot of info from Kim & Nick, respectively, and being together, feed off of one another. I hope they do more shows together.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

Didn't see it - primarily cuz I don't watch much of Q any more and - - I avoid both of them when doing a solo.  MaryBeth is my speed.

Trusted Contributor

I dont understand the 2 vendor thing, but I respectfully disagree as well.

I think Kim Gravel is so sweet.  She truly loves what she does, and she has this passion for fitting every size, for making all women feel good in their own skin...size 0 or size 22.....she brings some brightness, laughs, and love to the Q.  And Nick is just Nick.  Let them be who they be.

He offers good products in his way !!

Respected Contributor
I don't watch Beauty IQ much, but the one time I did see Nick and Kim together, I thought they were hilarious. It was a lot of fun and I think they should do more shows together. They almost convinced me to buy Kim's eyeliner. The last time I even touched an eyeliner was at least 5 years ago.
Honored Contributor

I've never watched the beauty channel.

Nick I can watch.  Kim ... not!  Just a bit too lively for me!

Regular Contributor

@skittles2 wrote:

Hi,

I have to respectfully disagree; Kim and Nick are great, IMHO, and I enjoyed the shows. Always get a lot of info from Kim & Nick, respectively, and being together, feed off of one another. I hope they do more shows together.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

I second everything you said. I caught the two of them a few weeks ago and was howling with laughter. The show was informative and entertaining. I look forward to seeing them together again.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

That show sounds like a lot of fun. I like Kim and enjoy watching when she is on.