Super Contributor

Nice sale on Stri-Vectin.........Youngblood Mineral Make-up.......Amir Argan Oil

Don't know if anyone might be interested. There is a sale going on at Hautelook with these 3 product lines and more. Prices are nice especially if you use the Stri-Vectin AR.

Respected Contributor

Re: Nice sale on Stri-Vectin.........Youngblood Mineral Make-up.......Amir Argan Oil

Thanks for the tip!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Nice sale on Stri-Vectin.........Youngblood Mineral Make-up.......Amir Argan Oil

I have started checking Hautelook daily now to see what is current and also, if you scroll down to the very bottom of the beauty page (click on Beauty, not one of the brands for sale) you can then see what is upcoming for the following 3 days. This way I can have a heads up on skincare and cosmetics that I really want to check out.

I ordered some KareCo brushes last week - had the chance to use some at my salon and was really impressed which isn't easy to do for me as I have collected good round brushes for decades. They used to only be available for professionals but now are open to the public. Great brushes if you use round brushes to dry your hair.

Regular Contributor

Oooh, thank you!!