Respected Contributor

I guess no one knows the upcoming TSVs anymore ... but I’ll ask this anyway!  

I had eye issues that are clearing and I need new eye makeup, liner, everything.  I was using older stuff thinking it was fine, but NO, it backfired big time. I need to start with fresh new stuff!  So Q staff, when are the upcoming beauty TSVs ? 

Thanks! 

Valued Contributor

I thought I read there was IT sometime soon. No clue what is in it.

Honored Contributor

Look at the program guide to see what's on at midnight.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Next beauty TSV kit ?

[ Edited ]

I just checked & the 13th is It Cosmetics & think it was 26th for BECCA were the two left this month. Dr. Denese has a 15th anniversary TSV towards the end of the month, too. I wish they would go back to preorders and info on some like they used to.

Respected Contributor

No information available about the TSVs. 🙄

Contributor

And the no info is so silly and pointless.  I am half-watching the IT Cosmetics presentation on Beauty IQ and almost bought a couple things and then decided not to because I don’t know if it will be part of the TSV.  And if it isn’t, and the TSV ends up being something I’m not interested in, they will get nothing ... if I knew what the TSV was, orders would be in the system.

Respected Contributor

Someone mentioned a sneak peak of IT. If its correct, it won't have eye makeup. I think it's the serum compact foundation, angled brush, and the 3 Confidence face care products.