Honored Contributor

3A73E529-A57D-4951-8008-63024029DF22.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Next Month Hair Trend😀

If this goes on beyond the end of April, that's definitely going to be me! I texted my hair stylist and asked her for suggestions to touch up my roots myself and she said "please don't". I have some spray on stuff, but it's nasty. Ball caps. I'm gonna be wearing ball gaps with a pony tail pulled thru the back. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

I don't like it.  It looks like it was purposely colored that way.  When this model starts reaching her 50's and 60's, she will freak out.  I have salt & pepper hair since my mid 50's and I love it.  It's funny how it has not change but I must say that my brown which is under the silver is darker than what my hair color orginally was.  I don't why, it just is.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

i've been salt & pepper for years....now more salt than pepper!  but i've always worn my hair short....next month i'll have to learn how to braid it!!

Respected Contributor

I must say that model in the photo (IF it is truly her natural color growing in) looks very beautiful.  I wish my hair looked so nice growing out LOL!

My hair is more of a iron gray....very wiry.....and on the thin side.  Color makes it shiny....full....healthy looking.  My naturally coarse curly hair just doesn't look so good.  And for me being so young I am not ready to stop coloring my hair...only been doing it for about 8yrs now....I can easily do this for many many more yrs to come!!

I will be passing on the new trendWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just a reminder.....this is a joke, not real

Plays into the social distancing from your hair styling appts.

Esteemed Contributor

LOL  I almost look like that already.Smiley Frustrated

I told DH I was going to see how long I can go without doing my roots.  It will be a miracle if I make it to the weekend, much less to the the end of the month.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

3A73E529-A57D-4951-8008-63024029DF22.jpeg

@sidsmom  Lol ha ha .... this is exactly how my hair looks now .... my hair grows very fast & I haven’t dyed it since this virus stuff started ... I usually dye my own hair & have been for years ... it’s really not that hard to do.....I have the bottles of dye but I have been too lazy to do it .... being stuck in the house nobody is going to see the grey so what’s the difference🥰❤️

Respected Contributor

For me this will be nothing new.  I tend to try to extend my colorings for 12 weeks (YIKES) because its so pricey and I'm home so much - its not the end of the world.

My hair tends to get more of a skunk stripe though, the gray growth is showcased along the part in my hair.  Just call me Pepe le Pew!!  Woman LOL

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

My hair salon called me today to change my April appointment to May 4.  I’m praying salons in PA will be open by then, but not if we are still at risk.  So it will be like 10-11 weeks for me by then.   We are all in the same boat.  If I wasn’t blonde, I would try it myself.  I did do my own hair coloring when I was a brunette.  Blonde, no way.  I’ll be really grey by then.