Frequent Contributor

Newest neuropeptide cream reviews

Hi ladies! I'm wondering if any of you can post your reviews about the newest neuropeptide cream(brown tube), released in March?

I'm not sure if I like it or not. I love the scent. I like the way it feels. Results, nothing that I notice yet, but I don't judge for a while. But the reason I'm not liking it is that even though I squeeze, shake, twist the tube before I open it, the oil comes out first. I have tried storing it on its cap and tube end down. It makes no difference.

Is anyone else having this trouble? I don't like having to watch for drips. It could be important ingredients that I'm losing.

Thanks for your input if you have this product!

Super Contributor

Re: Newest neuropeptide cream reviews

Which brand? Perricone? I had to stop using that...the smell got to me.

I like Dr. Denese's clinical reserve in the jar.

Edited to say that I saw this on the general board...now I see the ""Perricone"" part in the info up top.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/18/2014 knittybitty said:

I'm not sure if I like it or not. I love the scent. I like the way it feels. Results, nothing that I notice yet, but I don't judge for a while. But the reason I'm not liking it is that even though I squeeze, shake, twist the tube before I open it, the oil comes out first. I have tried storing it on its cap and tube end down. It makes no difference.

Is anyone else having this trouble? I don't like having to watch for drips. It could be important ingredients that I'm losing.

I haven't had the problem you described my tube comes out creamy. I have not seen any results, but, I will continue to use this tube until it's finished maybe by than I will see some type of results if not I will cancel the autoship.

Honored Contributor

On 4/28/2014 patf said:
On 4/18/2014 knittybitty said:

I haven't had the problem you described my tube comes out creamy. I have not seen any results, but, I will continue to use this tube until it's finished maybe by than I will see some type of results if not I will cancel the autoship.

are you talking about the maroon tube of NIGHT neuropeptide that was released the end of March? I am on the fence as well. Yes, I like it. I alternate it with High potency Night Repair, which I LOVE. It helps, but it is not spectacular. I don't know if I will purchase again. It does no harm, and I have a couple months left out of the tube. I love the regular neuropeptide face cream. It is in my everyday arsenal.

I would return the cream if it is separated. That is what it sounds like. If you got it from QVC, call them. Perricone CS is the worlds worst. They are great when you get them, but they never answer the phone...just leave a message. I hate having to call Perricone.

Honored Contributor

knittybitty

The cream should be white, and creamy. It is not runny