Respected Contributor

Re: Newest Version of Electric Emjoi Micro-Pedi?

@granny me  That's funny that you mention that about your husband, because now that I'm thinking about it, my boyfriend made a similar comment last year when he walked by me as I was grinding my heels. Lol. He said " I got some good ole sandpaper out in the garage that will prob work better. It prob cost less too." 🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3

I have both the original Micro-Pedi with the batteries and the corded Micro-Pedi Power corded version. I have owned the corded version for more than a year and I think it's great as the power is constant. With the battery version once the batteries start to run down even a bit the rotation of the device is slower so it doesn't work as fast or as well. I keep the battery one for travel as my feet take a beating when walking a lot and I develop calluses quickly.

The electric version I own looks like your photo. I bought mine from TSC in Canada and the packaging showed that it was marketed for the U.K. You use the exact same rollers that you use for the battery versions so you would use whatever rollers you already have. I also think with the electric corded version that you don't need to change rollers that often either because of the constant power that the rollers work better. I think people were replacing rollers on the battery version when they needed to replace the batteries first.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the replies & reviews! @Silver Lining @KingstonsMom  @TY I did order the one pictured in my OP - from Amazon. Great price & free shipping. I'm looking forwartd to getting it.