Frequent Contributor

Newest Tarte TSV Foundation

[ Edited ]

Any feedback on the upgraded Amazonian clay foundation from Tarte's last TSV? I'm not seeing it for sale anywhere and not sure what they called it other than it was basically an new improved Amazonian Clay foundation.

Contributor

Re: Newest Tarte TSV Foundation

I like the original tarrte in the brown tube! hope they do not stop selling it!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

There are some positive reviews/demos on youtube. It is not available on its own yet, but when it is, remember it is .31 ounces, where most foundations come in a 1 oz. size. I'll bet the price/oz. will be quite high. Since Tarte was sold, there has been a lot of this - reduced product size for full size pricing.

Contributor

I like it because it's lightweight on your face, but I did run out before my second delivery came. I still use the original Amazonian clay foundation too.
Trusted Contributor

I tried it twice and sent it back both times. I found it too thick, too hard to spread, and too dry. I like many others better, but I tried to like it.

Frequent Contributor

I think there are two new foundations from tarte featured in TSV's in 2015..foundcealor and a balm. The foundcealor has been a surprise hit with me and I too ran out before my auto delivery shipped. It's very light and have great coverage. The balm was a bust. Very thick to spread and noting special. The AD of the foundcealor is one of the few I was glad I got!!! Shadows are great too.