Honored Contributor

Re: NewBeauty magazine 11th Annual Beauty Awards (2021)

BEST FACIAL-FIRMING TOOL

CHANTECAILLE-TOOL.jpg

($150) features 360-degree rotating steel tubes to hug every contour of the face while a solar panel converts light into a low-level microcurrent for maximum cooling-meets-firming power.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

BEST GUA SHA TOOL

PAUSE-WELL-AGING-GUA-SHA.jpg

Not your average gua sha stone, the stainless-steel tool ($115) boasts the distinction of a Class 1 medical device. Glide it all over the face to trigger lymphatic drainage and wipe out puffiness

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl Wow thanks for posting.  I have heard of a few of them.  I meant to tell you that I received my Ice Roller for the face and it is wonderful.  It feels great and gives a nice glow to my face.  It's kind of additcting LOL

Honored Contributor

BEST CRYO TOOL

Screenshot_2021-04-09-12-12-26.png

They sort of fall in the “who knew I needed this” category (sorry dear Sonage), but these globes ($60) provide significant depuffing action with a side of much-needed self-care— and they’re much more fun than cold spoons.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl Wow thanks for posting.  I have heard of a few of them.  I meant to tell you that I received my Ice Roller for the face and it is wonderful.  It feels great and gives a nice glow to my face.  It's kind of additcting LOL

@Pecky  - oh, I'm glad this is a good one! I'm going to order one of these cryo products! Had no idea I needed one, LOL...is it too early to start a holiday wish list Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

LANCER'S HYDRATING MASK WON TOO CHI!

IT IS AWESOME!

MIGHT TRY THAT EXFOLIATING ONE SOLD HERE AT QVC WHILE THE BEAUTY 5EP'S IS STILL ON.  ACTUALLY OFFERED ON AUTO DELIVERY AS WELL.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

LANCER'S HYDRATING MASK WON TOO CHI!

IT IS AWESOME!

MIGHT TRY THAT EXFOLIATING ONE SOLD HERE AT QVC WHILE THE BEAUTY 5EP'S IS STILL ON.  ACTUALLY OFFERED ON AUTO DELIVERY AS WELL.

Oooh @weezer111  - AWESOME! Adding it to my wishlist. I like to use an overnight mask weekly. Currently using up the Isomers Moisture mask that I use as an overnight weekly treatment

BEST HYDRATING MASK

lancer-hydrating-mask.jpg

The pillowy texture, the plumping bio-peptides and the bouncy effect it gives skin make Lancer ($100) a skin-care dream. Wear it for 15 minutes for a quick refresh or overnight if skin is super parched.