Esteemed Contributor

I guess I completely missed the post where you did get your haircut!  Congratulations!  It has to feel so different not to mention look different.  Yes it will be a bit more effort, but so much nicer than pulling it up everyday.  Do you have any natural curl?  Someone mentioned perm, but I didn't think you were getting one.  Did you?  Anyway, if no perm and you have some curl or wave to your hair, you can let it air dry.  I would comb it out after washing, maybe add a bit of gel on my hands, scrunch, and let it dry.  The more you touch it, the more frizz you may get depending on your hair type.  Did you get layers cut into it or is it a blunt cut?  Bangs?  I am nosey, aren't I? LOL

I really hope you post a pic @SeaMaiden .  I never did see the previous pic of your "before" hair length.  I am living vicariously through your experience.  Woman WinkWoman LOL

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

I guess I completely missed the post where you did get your haircut!  Congratulations!  It has to feel so different not to mention look different.  Yes it will be a bit more effort, but so much nicer than pulling it up everyday.  Do you have any natural curl?  Someone mentioned perm, but I didn't think you were getting one.  Did you?  Anyway, if no perm and you have some curl or wave to your hair, you can let it air dry.  I would comb it out after washing, maybe add a bit of gel on my hands, scrunch, and let it dry.  The more you touch it, the more frizz you may get depending on your hair type.  Did you get layers cut into it or is it a blunt cut?  Bangs?  I am nosey, aren't I? LOL

I really hope you post a pic @SeaMaiden .  I never did see the previous pic of your "before" hair length.  I am living vicariously through your experience.  Woman WinkWoman LOL

@tends2dogs  No perm...I do have some natural curl. I did post a picture once of my long hair...but am not good at selfie's so, probably no more of those!  I am still trying to figure out how to wear this shorter length...how to play with it,  yes, frizz is what I do not like. My beach waver seems to give a nice curl. A lot of work though! 😄

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

Glad you got some compliments from your DH!  That's another reason why I hesitate to get a do --- I don't want to take the time!  Lazy!  HA!  I know I am just used to pulling my hair back or up into a clip.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin