Honored Contributor

That would look really cute! I like it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

That is a beautiful cut/style/color.  Wish it were mine!

Please let us know how it comes out.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden Thanks for posting.  My hair is that length and I am going to try that style.  I am pretty plain and dull about styling my hair and just end up blowing dry with a round brush and slightly turning ends under.  Use the Tweaked styling cream for volume.  Hope you can make the appointment and move forward with it.  I think this is a great style to try as it will allow you some styling options.  Please keep us posted on your hair adventure.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I think  am going to go get a REAL haircut and style this week after 5 years of growing my hair out and not cutting it except for tipping the ends myself.  This is the type of style I am going to ask for.  Right now my hair is halfway down my back and just too long to really style. Just tired of long hair.   I hope I get the courage to really make the appointment!it's a4f2c73cce1b8a880fc461f5b3e93219.jpg

It's hair, it will grow! Make that appointment fearlessly. It will look healthier, sexier and you will feel great! Do it.

Honored Contributor

Re: New week, new haircut

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden @I love this style but it looks like it is one that might be difficult to get the right look with when styling from home everyday. Does this look require setting or using a hot curling iron to get? Oops, I see you want a style you can use your Beach Waver with. I think that might be just what's need3 to style this cut everyday. It will look beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@Jk9 wrote:

@SeaMaiden Thanks for posting.  My hair is that length and I am going to try that style.  I am pretty plain and dull about styling my hair and just end up blowing dry with a round brush and slightly turning ends under.  Use the Tweaked styling cream for volume.  Hope you can make the appointment and move forward with it.  I think this is a great style to try as it will allow you some styling options.  Please keep us posted on your hair adventure.

@Jk9   please let me know when and if you get your hair cut simular!

Honored Contributor

That's really pretty.  Nice soft waves will be flattering.   Mine is short with lots of layers.  It has to move when I shake my head.  If it doesn't move, it's too short.  

Esteemed Contributor

Cute cut, but mine would bother me being in my face when I bend over. I used to wear mine long but with 95 degree days I cut it shorter so it's off my neck. 
   I just layered it more for Summer and spritz it in the morning and it's good all day. 
              💇‍♀️ 💇 💆‍♀️

Honored Contributor

Mine is just a tad longer right now. DH just cut off about 5". Mine used to be to my rear but finally cut it to mid back. Eventually I got brave & cut to my shoulders. Doubt I will ever go shorter.

Go for it. I like the cut. It's so much easier to take care of when it's that length vs longer hair.

Honored Contributor

I love it!  Go fo it!  Hair always grows back out again.  Recently got my hair cut in a new style and I'm so glad I did.  A great pick-me-up.