Honored Contributor

Re: New, to me, product review

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

I'm always up for a better product if it's not too spendy.  What is it you like better about the PC Niacinamide vs TO's?

Clipboard01.jpg

@monicakm - I think the Paula's worked better for me.  

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains links

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  It must be my skin, remember how I recently told you the squalane oil sits on top of my skin and doesn't absorb, same with the TO Hyaluronic.  I only use  about 3 or 4 drops.

I'll only use up to 4 different products at one time.  More than that just doesn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I use PC Hyaluronic Acid Booster too & love it!  I use many of her boosters & love everyone of them!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@JudyL 

I use PC Hyaluronic Acid Booster too & love it!  I use many of her boosters & love everyone of them!

@SurferWife - Paula's Choice products are so good and I use a lot of them.  Was wondering - if you don't mind telling me - how do you use your HA booster?  On its own or mixed in with a moisturizer?  I've been putting a drop in with my moisturizer and it seems to be fine.  Just curious as to how or when do you use yours?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL    The HA I use is not sticky at all.  It plumps up the skin and deeply hydrates and with time is suppose for firm the skin.  I was surprised to see results immediately.  I use Kylie Skin.  Glad you found a product you like.  Happy Holidays.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@SurferWife wrote:

@JudyL 

@SurferWife - Paula's Choice products are so good and I use a lot of them.  Was wondering - if you don't mind telling me - how do you use your HA booster?  On its own or mixed in with a moisturizer?  I've been putting a drop in with my moisturizer and it seems to be fine.  Just curious as to how or when do you use yours?

@JudyL 

I typically mix it with another serum, or with my moisturizer.  Her serums are top-notch!  I'm not a fan of her cleansers & moisturizers, but use many of her serums.

Two other of my must-have PC serums are:

Daytime:

3670C904-1BDD-4D20-9E07-E690E4A1E2CB.png

Nightime:

B5848A5D-D68E-4DC6-AA06-B4ACD04A51AD.png

Edited to add one more PC serum must-haves:

574DA0BA-2A55-4115-94BD-A103BBE40BDE.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

PC makes some of the best skincare products out there. Been using them since 1998 (at least) but have changed up what I use as I got older and my skin's needs changed.. My skin has never looked better and I finally ended the constant, expesnive search for the holy grail skincare products. It is nice to be free of that seemingly endless chase!