Honored Contributor

A couple weeks ago in a Paula's Choice order I received a sample tube of her Hyaluronic Acid booster with ceramides.  Wow!  This product is amazing.  After just a few uses, I ordered the full size tube.  Been using it regularly and have noticed a big difference in my skin in the morning, especially the last few days, and the only thing different in my routine is this product.

In the morning, I use one small drop in my neck cream.  At night, I use one small drop in my night moisturizer and one small drop in my neck cream.

No more tightness in the morning.  My skin feels and looks so good, so soft, and moisturized.  I am really glad I tried this.

This product is definitely worth looking into, especially now with the cold, drier weather.  The Ordinary has a hyaluronic acid also if you want to check that out.

Honored Contributor

Re: New, to me, product review

@JudyL 

Glad you found a product that works well for you.

Would you mind sharing your skin type?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe - I would say my skin type is normal to dry but leans more to dry.  Definitely not oily.  Only oily thing on me are my eyelids.  Thanks for asking because I should have put that in my review.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @JudyL - appreciate your contributions here 💕 Happy Holidays!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Ohhh, I'm glad you found a product you're so excited about!  Is this your first time trying HA?  Are you applying it to a damp/wet face?  You need to do that if not.  I spray my face with with an essence first and then apply the HA.  I do use TO brand.   Have you discovered Niacinamide yet?

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL  It's so great finding a product that makes an amazing difference. It sounds like a winner.

I don't care for TO Hyaluronic Acid + B5, I find it annoyingly sticky.  I'd try the PC product now but I just received two new bottles of TO Marine Hyaluronics.  I love this product.  It's the consistency of water.   It absorbs so quickly I have to put the dropper directly up to face but it leaves it so moist and plump. 

Honored Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@JudyL  It's so great finding a product that makes an amazing difference. It sounds like a winner.

I don't care for TO Hyaluronic Acid + B5, I find it annoyingly sticky.  I'd try the PC product now but I just received two new bottles of TO Marine Hyaluronics.  I love this product.  It's the consistency of water.   It absorbs so quickly I have to put the dropper directly up to face but it leaves it so moist and plump. 

@decaf - the TO Marine Hyaluronics sounds interesting.  How is it different than using a regular HA product?  Not sure that question makes sense.  I'm assuming it is supposed to be like an HA but made from an algae - hence the name "marine?"  Are my questions, making any sense?  LOL  Its very early here in CA.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

Ohhh, I'm glad you found a product you're so excited about!  Is this your first time trying HA?  Are you applying it to a damp/wet face?  You need to do that if not.  I spray my face with with an essence first and then apply the HA.  I do use TO brand.   Have you discovered Niacinamide yet?

@monicakm - yes it is my first time trying an HA product.  Received a sample of it when I ordered some products from Paula's Choice so decided to try it.  I am applying it to a damp face.  Been using a Niacinamide product from Paula's Choice for quite a while now and like it.  Tried The Ordinary's Niancinamide but like Paula's Choice better so went back to it.

Honored Contributor

@decaf 

The Ordinary's HA is a little sticky.  How many drops are you using?  I use 3.  I don't remember if the bottle says 2-3 or 3-4.  I guess the reason I'm not bothered by it is because it's one of the first things that I apply and apply many more products on over it.  A tip from James Welsh is to put your skincare on earlier in the evening because 1) you won't be too tired and tend to skip it or cut it short and 2) it has time to soak in before lay down.

A couple of weeks ago I found myself in a position where I physically could not remove my makeup before bed.  That happens about 6x a year and is a recipe for at least one pimple within the next couple of days.  NO pimple!  Another sign that my skincare regime is working deep below the skin.

Uh oh, I just saw that Alamy watermark...just ignore it Smiley Happy

Clipboard01.jpg

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I'm always up for a better product if it's not too spendy.  What is it you like better about the PC Niacinamide vs TO's?

Clipboard01.jpg