Respected Contributor

The brand is Model Own. They are based out of the U.K. I googled and it looks like they are now at Ulta, and slowly making their way to the US. They are cruelty free also. Has anyone tried this brand? If so, what are your thoughts? TIA

Respected Contributor

Hi! I looked at this on the Ulta site....It's a little "too young" for me. This line specializes in shine that is meant to be worn on flawless, wireless, firm trendy-clubbing type skin! Just my opinion.....

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

Hi! I looked at this on the Ulta site....It's a little "too young" for me. This line specializes in shine that is meant to be worn on flawless, wireless, firm trendy-clubbing type skin! Just my opinion.....

Poodlepet2

LOL I am not sure what "wireless" skin is but it made me laugh, as well as the "firm trendy-clubbing" comment. Too funny! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Oh, I didn't know they'd branched out from nail polish.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze, tthink about it....I hate using the phrase "young people these days".... because it makes me sound as old as Methuselah!

....but they are "wireless: Do you ever see one without a cell phone or iPod or something like that??? No! Those without wireless devices on their person is a rarity....So, they are wireless and young!

We could add it to our vocabulary:

"She is acting completely wireless! Meaning, she's acting really young for her age.

""She wants to wireless." Meaning, she wants to look younger-maybe more younger than she should.

"Mom, you need a new bra: you sure don't look wireless." Meaning: self explanatory!

Smiley Happy

Poodlepet2

Honored Contributor

@Poodlepet2 wrote:

@HappyDaze, tthink about it....I hate using the phrase "young people these days".... because it makes me sound as old as Methuselah!

....but they are "wireless: Do you ever see one without a cell phone or iPod or something like that??? No! Those without wireless devices on their person is a rarity....So, they are wireless and young!

We could add it to our vocabulary:

"She is acting completely wireless! Meaning, she's acting really young for her age.

""She wants to wireless." Meaning, she wants to look younger-maybe more younger than she should.

"Mom, you need a new bra: you sure don't look wireless." Meaning: self explanatory!

Smiley Happy

Poodlepet2

lol @Poodlepet2 love it!!! Thanks for the laughs today! Smiley Surprised)