Occasional Contributor

ARE THE BEEKMAN 1802 BOYS COMNG TO QVC? SO THEYLL BE ON HSN AND QVC????

Honored Contributor

They have products showing on QVC, but their prices are WAY, WAY, WAY higher than those on HSN.

Occasional Contributor

Now why would that be plus shipping and taxes. Competition?

Honored Contributor

I assume more exposure to customers.  I am not familiar with HSN vendors.  I see a TSV on April 2.

Honored Contributor

@energybunny wrote:

ARE THE BEEKMAN 1802 BOYS COMNG TO QVC? SO THEYLL BE ON HSN AND QVC????

@energybunny 

Sadly. All this sharing of brands is extremely annoying. I’m probably going to end up buying such brands elsewhere - not from either of them, if this continues. 

It is almost certainly a step in the direction of eventually combining them and forming a single shopping channel/site. 

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

They have products showing on QVC, but their prices are WAY, WAY, WAY higher than those on HSN.

@Krimpette 

There are lots of QVC customers who claim they’d never purchase from HSN so I’m guessing they will happily pay more for the same products. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3  Good for them, if that's they're choice.  But rignt now some of the price differences are incredible.  But to each their own.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

@willdob3  Good for them, if that's they're choice.  But rignt now some of the price differences are incredible.  But to each their own.

@Krimpette 

I don’t think it is good for anyone.

Respected Contributor

Since HSN and QVC are both owned by the same company, there has been a lot of crossover of products. The other day Tweak'd was on QVC offering pretty much the same line up as HSN with a few exceptions. However, HSN was offering free shipping. QVC did have the IQ Steal at a lower price than HSN,

Occasional Contributor

I don’t know what they’ve done to these shows, but I just can’t wAtch them anymore.

most of the hosts are very annoying.