Honored Contributor

I just received Jo Malone's new cologne " Honeysuckle & Davana ."  After wearing it a few days, I'm not disappointed. It is a lovey floral and not a bit overpowering. I'm usually at least a little disappointed by a new scent, but I think this is a keeper.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I don't normally enjoy florals, but I tried that on in the store last week and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. I just sprayed it on the paper, so my next trip I'll try it on me and see how it wears.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1  I love her Pomengranate Noir for the fall/winter months.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@QVCkitty1  I love her Pomengranate Noir for the fall/winter months.

@QVCkitty1 ~ FYI, Jo Malone is a he 🙂

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1, where did you get it?  I have not been satisfied with perfumes in a long time, but I do like to wear a nice fragrance.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@QVCkitty1, where did you get it?  I have not been satisfied with perfumes in a long time, but I do like to wear a nice fragrance.

I got mine from Nordstrom , however I know you can also buy it at Sephora. If you Google it a lot of places come up.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor
Jo Malone is a lovely woman, look it up
Respected Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
Jo Malone is a lovely woman, look it up

@QVCkitty1@HB glamma ~ oops, my bad...sorry.

A couple of days ago I was discussing JM's scent English Pear and Fresia with a couple of friends.  I said I'd like to try a new JM scent.  Both gals said Jo Malone was a male.  Thanks for letting me know.😊