Frequent Contributor

New "Hello Natural Beauty" Target Beauty Box April is available

A follow up to my previous post several days ago re. Target Beauty Boxes....I just signed up for Target Beauty Box notification emails and received notification that there is a new one being offered...The Hello Natural Beauty Box for April---7 items for $7.00.  I am almost out the door so I really didn't have a chance to view all the items. Anyone interested may want to check out the newest Target April Beauty Box.  Seems like they are offering more boxes than ever now....I wasn't expecting to see a new one listed til the end of the month or early May Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New "Hello Natural Beauty" Target Beauty Box April is available

I see it on the website, but it says it's not available anywhere near me, and not available to ship to me either.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

Thx again for another beauty box. I just ordered it. I ordered 3 others I received last week. None of the others are available for shipping to me.

I would like the UK box but not available.

Too bad we don't have any Targets here.

Respected Contributor

Can’t find it. Only see the 5 boxes that have been out for 10 days, most sold out. Hello Natural Beauty Box? Nope 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

Can’t find it. Only see the 5 boxes that have been out for 10 days, most sold out. Hello Natural Beauty Box? Nope 

@scatcat It's the one with the Rose Vanilla deodorant in it.  I searched april 2018 beauty boxes on Target site & it they all come up.

Looks like this.

Target Beauty Boxâ„¢ - April - image 1 of 1

Frequent Contributor

Hi @mistriTsquirrel,  I see that @Nightowlz (thank you for posting this!) just posted about the box availability and utilizing Target Beauty Box April for the search words. I just searched again now and it is available to ship, so maybe something has changed and it would still be available for shipping to you. It's interesting that this is labeled as April Beauty Box but the others are beauty boxes and not equated with the month (and were available to purchase in-store). It may be that the regular monthly boxes are still only available thru shipping....Hope everyone who orders enjoys Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @GemsNBeauty.  The last time I searched, the items were different, and it was unavailable.  (Still natural beauty products, just different ones.)

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

@scatcat It's the one with the Rose Vanilla deodorant in it.  I searched april 2018 beauty boxes on Target site & it they all come up.

Looks like this.

Gotcha. Thanks. I ordered the ELF one instead 

Honored Contributor

@scatcat wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@scatcat wrote:

Looks like this.

Gotcha. Thanks. I ordered the ELF one instead 

@scatcat That ones not available for shipping to me so I could not order it. Enjoy your goodies. 

I really like the Elf Gotta Glow Lip Tint that's in the BeYou(tiful) box. Says it will give you a peach, berry or pink color as it works with your bodies chemistry. I like the color plus it has shea butter in it.