Super Contributor

Re: New product alert. Bareminerals complexion rescue

I actually saw the item here last night and was wondering about it. QVC is offering it with the brush for $39.98 + shipping. Item #A267000

Super Contributor

Ok I tried it. It is sheer. And I am not impressed at all. I like laura mercier tinted moisturizer better
Contributor

I got a generous sample from Sephora and I have been using it for a few days now. I absolutely love it. I have oily skin however in the winter it gets very dry from my acne meds (differin gel) this has been a life savor. It is so hydrating that I don't even use a moisturizer or primer with it. I just use this on its own with light dusting of a matte powder on top to cut the shine as it does have a dewy finish. It gives my skin a nice glow, gives a light-medium coverage and lasts all day. I wear medium beige in the loose minerals and Bareskin in Bare Beige so I can use either the Natural or Ginger shades but prefer more of a yellow tone so I got the Ginger. HTH

Frequent Contributor

I'm pretty excited - I got an email from Bare Minerals and I get a free full size one of these!!?? I'm not sure why - just said thanks for being a fab member!! I'm going to stop by this weekend and pick it up!

Trusted Contributor

On 1/23/2015 shoppingirl_34 said:

I'm pretty excited - I got an email from Bare Minerals and I get a free full size one of these!!?? I'm not sure why - just said thanks for being a fab member!! I'm going to stop by this weekend and pick it up!

what? awesome!

Super Contributor

On 1/2/2015 Catstamper said:

They have a tinted moisturizer! I use it on weekends when I don't want to do foundation.

I'm curious about this, have you actually tried it Catstamper? If so what shade matches Fairly Medium? I use Fairly Medium too and the choice for cool tones is Opal 01 or Suede 04 which seems like a big jump from pale to medium.

Super Contributor

I definitely want a sample of this. I pre-ordered the bare skin foundation and brush from the Q ( I had such high hopes for it) and cannot get it to work for me no matter how I try so do not want to waste the money on this. I need to try it first to see how it works.

Trusted Contributor

I watched all the videos I could find, and after watching the YouTube and reading charts...

I decided to try 2 shades. I'm nuetral to pinkish undertones on my face, but my body is a little yellow to it ? So I hope its forgiving as many have said, I ordered the Light-Buttercream, and the Medium-Suede.

Hopefully one shade will work ok, but if not these two should do it !! Can't wait to try it...my skin is so dry that I have to use oils now. I prefer Algenist oil, but also use Argan milk, sometimes WEN oils, FTPear or 613.

Hopefully this will help with dry skin as it claims too, while giving me some coverage..

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

On 1/23/2015 poregirl said:
On 1/23/2015 shoppingirl_34 said:

what? awesome!

Now that's inspiration to make me want to order more often from them ! That was really nice.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Frequent Contributor

I received a sample about a week ago, and really liked it. Not heavy at all, and makes my skin look dewy. And, it feels hydrating. I'm 52, and typically use IT CC (in light) or Almay CC. I went in to the boutique tonight and got a color match. Vanilla was a good match for me. For full coverage, I would use something else. But, my skin is pretty good these days. So, I think I'm going to enjoy this product.