Regular Contributor

New night cream on advanced order for March 24

I jumped in to order this, as I am always wanting to find a good night cream, anyone else order it? is it too new for reviews?

Occasional Contributor

Re: New night cream on advanced order for March 24

Probably too new fo reviews here. I always look for reviews outside of the QVC, HSN and SHOPHQ forums. I use the Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Cream and the Oil of Olay Age Defying night cream. I can not justify paying almost $200 for a night cream. I picked up the Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Cream a year and a half ago when they offered it as a special 2 tubes for $150.00. Kept the second tube in the refrigerator for a year. A few years ago, this product brought back the brightness and smoothed my face after I was sick for a while and I stuck with it. Sometimes I do not use it and try new serums - but the new ones seem to let me down. I always go back to the PMD Facial Cream and my skin looks good again. Good Luck on the new night cream!

Super Contributor

I'll probably wait for a TSV with that product. I have a hunch the Neuropeptide Facial Cream and this new product will be a tsv sometime Smiley Wink

asltw

Super Contributor

Can someone please tell me how this new night time cream is different than the original gold neuropeptide cream? I know the gold is for firmness and the night time is for deep wrinkle...but isn't deep wrinkles caused from the loss of firmness?

Trusted Contributor

Do a lot of you use the Neuropeptide Facial Cream? Does it really work? The night cream is not yet available, so I guess no one knows how well it works.

I have bought a few Perricone things, but I've really not been very impressed. I would love to find something that just blew me away with incredible results.

Super Contributor

ElvisShops I use the Neuropeptide Facial Cream every day (Gold cream) and I like it a lot. I love it. Love how my skin looks. That is why I don't understand why I would need this ohter night cream..don't get it.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/31/2014 lovetosing said:

ElvisShops I use the Neuropeptide Facial Cream every day (Gold cream) and I like it a lot. I love it. Love how my skin looks. That is why I don't understand why I would need this ohter night cream..don't get it.

What improvements have you seen? Is it worth $240 a tube? I would love to find a mind-blowing product. Smiley Happy