Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

GENTLE EXFOLIATING TREATMENT WITH FRUIT AHA'S, NIACINAMIDE, JAP MUGWART, AND WILD ROSE.

EVENS SKIN TONE AND TESTURE WITHOUT STRIPPINGESSENTIAL MOISTURE FOR CALM SMOOTHE SKIN.

GETTING EXFOLIANT TOO PECKY!

Alright @weezer111 @Pecky - me too! I DVR'd both Tatcha shows. After watching Sandra's show late last night, I decided to also order the new exfoliant on A/D. 

Anyone else joining us??? 

I am thinking about if this is duplication of the peel pads we use from Lancer, Dr Nassif, Skinn? I really like the peel pads and do not plan to eliminate them from my regime. Thoughts? My initial plan is to not use this toner when I use the peel pad, alternate on different days? 

Let's share experiences/reviews. And recommendations for usage/regime is of interest to me. TY

@Chi-town girl Yay! so happy you decided to order it.  I tend to agree with you about not using the peel pads if using this toner.  

Honored Contributor

Re: New from Tatcha

[ Edited ]

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

GENTLE EXFOLIATING TREATMENT WITH FRUIT AHA'S, NIACINAMIDE, JAP MUGWART, AND WILD ROSE.

EVENS SKIN TONE AND TESTURE WITHOUT STRIPPINGESSENTIAL MOISTURE FOR CALM SMOOTHE SKIN.

GETTING EXFOLIANT TOO PECKY!

Alright @weezer111 @Pecky - me too! I DVR'd both Tatcha shows. After watching Sandra's show late last night, I decided to also order the new exfoliant on A/D. 

Anyone else joining us??? 

I am thinking about if this is duplication of the peel pads we use from Lancer, Dr Nassif, Skinn? I really like the peel pads and do not plan to eliminate them from my regime. Thoughts? My initial plan is to not use this toner when I use the peel pad, alternate on different days? 

Let's share experiences/reviews. And recommendations for usage/regime is of interest to me. TY

@Chi-town girl Yay! so happy you decided to order it.  I tend to agree with you about not using the peel pads if using this toner.  

Thank you @Pecky . I don't have sensitive skin, but i have to be careful about exfoliant application bc I have some tolerance limitations in some places - will get redness in the nasolabial area around nose and lips and neck/décolleté. 

@Pecky @weezer111  and all - I'm going to start using the toner only nightly, even though It was presented with suggested regime of am and pm. Will set aside the pads for a couple of weeks so I can truly test the toner for effectiveness and possible reactions

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

If you had asked me a couple of years go if I had sensitive skin, I would have said no.  I still don't consider it sensitive like some here are but there have been a few products that have turned on me.  This Tatcha product and TO's AHA/BHA (the red serum) are two that come to mind.  I'm afraid of Retin A so I won't try it.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

If you had asked me a couple of years go if I had sensitive skin, I would have said no.  I still don't consider it sensitive like some here are but there have been a few products that have turned on me.  This Tatcha product and TO's AHA/BHA (the red serum) are two that come to mind.  I'm afraid of Retin A so I won't try it.

@monicakm - I understand, and yes, our skin changes due to aging and environment plus circumstances like illness and stress. Good that you know what to avoid. 

I hope the new exfoliant is a winner for those of us that have purchased. Per Sandra, 5000 quantity was brought in and only 1000ish was still left by the time her show concluded last night

I'm using this off day to do some facial treatments and more purging of old stuff + reorganizing - very satisfying and enjoyable day. I might even sneak in a nap 😴 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

You're taking a "me" self care day Smiley Happy  Those are nice.  Do you have a candle to add ambiance?  Relaxing music?

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

You're taking a "me" self care day Smiley Happy  Those are nice.  Do you have a candle to add ambiance?  Relaxing music?

Yes and yes @monicakm - a rare treat for me to have a nice bllock of 'me' time in the middle of the day 🥰

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I'm on my way to the bathroom do color my hair.  I'll create a spa like atmosphere and pretend I'm in a bougie salon Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I'm on my way to the bathroom do color my hair.  I'll create a spa like atmosphere and pretend I'm in a bougie salon Smiley Wink

Yes @monicakm - the ambiance is key! Enjoy 😉 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

I love this hair color.  Don't know why I wait so long.  It's a deep brown/espresso

Frequent Contributor

The packaging is lovely but the cleanser bottle is poorly designed as it is so small on the bottom. It always fails over.