Today Only $40

A575626

Laura Geller Kajal 4-Piece Eyeliner Collection

Includes:

• 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Plum Gray, a deep violet shade
  • 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Burnt Cocoa, a rich brnze brown shade
  • 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Smoky Amethyst, a dusty eggplant shade
  • 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Smoky Quartz, a shimmering plummy brown shade

I love Laura's Kajal eyeliners and these are all colors I can use.  Too bad it's only available on waitlist!  But I put in my order anyway- maybe I'll get lucky.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This looks very very similar to my fav foundation/concealer from Skinn Cosmetics.

Looks like a nice value with the brush $36 it's something that can be used/compatible with the BnB product to provide addtl coverage and as concealer under the eyes 

I'm interested in reviews - please post if you purchase it

A553355

Laura Geller Double Take Liquid Foundation with Brush

Ordered the new foundation in medium.  Then went to her website because she's having a fabulous sale and bought the plum gray kohl, as that was the only color in the set shown that I wanted, and I bought one of her cream eyeshadows in mauve.  Have two of those already and love them so since it was on sale picked up another color.

@JudyL - you got some good buys! Can't wait to read your reviews 😁

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Today Only $40

A575626

Laura Geller Kajal 4-Piece Eyeliner Collection

Includes:

• 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Plum Gray, a deep violet shade
  • 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Burnt Cocoa, a rich brnze brown shade
  • 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Smoky Amethyst, a dusty eggplant shade
  • 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Smoky Quartz, a shimmering plummy brown shade

I love Laura's Kajal eyeliners and these are all colors I can use.  Too bad it's only available on waitlist!  But I put in my order anyway- maybe I'll get lucky.

@shoesnbags - I LOVE her Kajal liners! Hoping your w/l clears 🤞

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
Darn I missed the kajal set. I’ve used three of the four (smoky quartz, smoky amethyst and the burnt cocoa) and they’re great for blue/grey/green eyes. Will go on waitlist but will check out her sale too.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: New from Laura Geller

[ Edited ]

@Fluke67 wrote:
Darn I missed the kajal set. I’ve used three of the four (smoky quartz, smoky amethyst and the burnt cocoa) and they’re great for blue/grey/green eyes. Will go on waitlist but will check out her sale too.

@Fluke67  I'm on waitlist too.  But I did take advantage of the sale pricing on the website and ordered Plum Gray.  The Smoky Amethyst which I also wanted, was sold out.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Googleperts...LOL 🤪😂 pumping up their fragile egos...

Honored Contributor

This is a nice value $35!

A575624

Laura Geller 3-Piece Liner, Mascara & Shadow Kit

Create endless eye looks with this three-piece Laura Geller kit.

The 15-pan baked eye shadow palette plus mirror features a wardrobe of gorgeous neutral shades to complement every skin tone and eye color.

Kajal Eyeliner features a soft kohl formula designed to glide on smoothly. With a sharpener in the endcap, this liner is ready to create a perfect, richly pigmented look every time.

Finish with At Long Lash Mascara to give you the look of volume and dimension.

From Laura Geller.

Includes:

• Delectable Eye Shadow Palette with 15 0.035-oz shades
  • 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Dark Brown
  • 0.33-fl oz At Long Lash Mascara in Black

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This looks very interesting!

A553353

Laura Geller Eyelight Brightening Stick Duo

@Chi-town girl I ordered this yesterday. I love LG French Vanilla highlighter, but think these sticks might be quicker/easier--just swipe on/blend with finger.

Honored Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This looks very interesting!

A553353

Laura Geller Eyelight Brightening Stick Duo

@Chi-town girl I ordered this yesterday. I love LG French Vanilla highlighter, but think these sticks might be quicker/easier--just swipe on/blend with finger.

@vermint - I too love her French Vanilla highlight. Please let us know your experience with the Brightening Sticks

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Will do!