Respected Contributor

Re: New drugstore shampoos out on shelves.

@Tigriss wrote:
@kcladyz I got Hempz Triple Moisture and Redken Soft from Beauty Brands, and Orlando Pita Play Volumnizing and Orlando Argan Oil shampoo. I'm so excited to get my hair into shape!

I have hempz coutre moisture. i have not tried the triple moisture. been on the fence. The herbal ones smell kinda strong. The pomograniate is really good.   I tried the all soft  a long time ago  and  been on the fence on rebuying it too

Respected Contributor

ound this Re: New drugstore shampoos out on shelves.

Found this yesterday. Seems to be a good leave in conditioner. Very moisterizing20170101_075449.jpgQuote

Respected Contributor

Looks like Tresseme has another keratin Smooth line. Keritin Smooth Color Care with lower sulfates and Argan Oil. It has a simular bottle but milder scent. Garnier has even more new stuff out. They inhanced  the packaging on their existing shampoos but milder scent and added oils in it it appears. 

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz I tried the Hempz Triple Moisture tonight. I noticed a floral fragrance when I first applied it, but it faded by the time I got it worked into a lather. The conditioner didn't smell like the shampoo, just very faintly. I've got it wrapped in a towel for now. If it comes off stronger, I'll let you know. The Beauty Brands descriptions says it is a light grapefruit scent, but I don't get that.
Respected Contributor

I picked up the matrix cleansing conditioner oz to oz it is cheaper than drugstore cc. I picked up the citrius scented one for fine hair. They totally changed the formula. Same orange woody scent but thicker and creamy when before it was watery. made my hair feel full  and thicker. Scent lingered but not in a bad way. Smells just like Pacifica Blood Orange perfume with a touch of Sandalwood

Honored Contributor

I use the suave keratin professional line, it's good 

Honored Contributor

I use the suave keratin professional line, it's good 

And smells nice which is important to me 

Respected Contributor

I used to love the suave keratin  but for somereason the scent bothers me now

Respected Contributor

I know I need shampoo like I need a hole in the head but Panten has a new cleansing conditioner that smells really nice, menthol free and has coconut and jahoba oil. Not trying to anger the wen people. I just know some people really like pantene.

IMG_1187.JPG

Valued Contributor

@kcladyz does the Pentene cleansing conditioner have a similar scent of their others by Pentene? To me it smells a little like Tide, but would take that over the sour tart fruit candy scent that is popular now in hair products.thanks

In miss the spicy scents in the 80's like Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific or the first Herbal Essence. They were probably rough on hair though...