Respected Contributor

Re: New drugstore shampoos out on shelves.

I wonder if Ukta and BeautyBrands is owned by the same people. They are simular stores and both have the $3.50 coupon deal

Esteemed Contributor

@Tigriss...Here is the shampoo that @kcladyz mentioned in her post.

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove  Thanks.  I just tried to find them online at WalGreens and CVS but that line wasn't listed.  I'll go by and check tomorrow when I'm in town.  I like the idea of it as my hair has chaged, but lends itself to oily at the roots and dryer as you move down the length.  Super thanks!

Respected Contributor

@MyShadowLove According to the Loreal site, it isn't in stores around me yet, so I will wait and keep my eye out for it. Thanks again!
Respected Contributor

I did pick up some liters at Beauty Brands. I got the Hempz triple moisture shampoo and conditioner and the Redken All Soft, I can't remember the name exactly, shampoo/conditioner/hair treatment. I also got some Orlando Pita Play volume shampoo and argan oil shamoo at Costco. I'm set for the next year with shampoo/conditioner for two baths. I still have some of my Hempz Couture Volume and Color Protect shampoo from the last liter sale. Is it just me or are the prices $2 higher and selection is smaller???
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is at my local walmart.

Also saw more new shampoos at walmart. Tressemme has a new Keratin shampoo. It the same as the one in the red bottle but with Camela Oil ( not sure of spelling) when I was at Target they were unloading boxes and boxes of new stuff  in the shampoo isle  but di dnot get to see what it was. I did see various DreamCare Pantene in new pump bottle shapes. When I was on the Suave Professionals site they have a new Honey Infusion and a Vitamin Infusion Shampoo/conditioner/leave in  but I have not found it in any of my stores yet.

I only know of one other person that owns more shampoo than me. A gal at work confessed to having 50 bottles of Hempz Coutre Moisture LOL

Respected Contributor

@kcladyz I'll pop into WalMart tomorrow to see what they have. I'll go in the garden center and stick to the hair, so I don't get sucked into the black hole of WalMart.
Respected Contributor

i just bought pantene pro-v color revival cleansing/conditioner, from amazon. i'm looking forward to that. i couldn't find anywhere else.

Honored Contributor

Anyone notice new s/c without sulfates & silicones for us "curlies"? I also find that that styling products for curly hair have strong fragrances since they know we shampoo less often. It's difficult to find mousse/gels that don't interfere when I want to wear perfume. 

Respected Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i just bought pantene pro-v color revival cleansing/conditioner, from amazon. i'm looking forward to that. i couldn't find anywhere else.

I tried it but really hated the smell. The pantene smooth and sleek dreamcare is better than the old version.  it has avacado oil and argan oil in it