Respected Contributor

Re: New drugstore shampoos out on shelves.

[ Edited ]

@IMissSuperPoke wrote:

@kcladyz does the Pentene cleansing conditioner have a similar scent of their others by Pentene? To me it smells a little like Tide, but would take that over the sour tart fruit candy scent that is popular now in hair products.thanks

In miss the spicy scents in the 80's like Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific or the first Herbal Essence. They were probably rough on hair though...

Smells like the regular Pantene shampoos. No medicine smell like the older pantene cleansing conditioners.  No spicey smells.  BUT the herbal essences  on my first post in the thread of the argan oil  does have a slight  spicey smell 

Respected Contributor

I just tried the new Pantene Pro-V Moisture Cleansing Conditioner. Rinses out well and no bad smell! Fresh and clean scent like the regular Panteene shampoos and my hair looks really great!

Respected Contributor

I tried  Whole Blends Morrocan Oil in the yellow bottle and has a floral scent but not too strong. Very conditioning to where it made an awesome body wash.  Lots of shine too  and my hair is so dull  from over coloring. Now it will work on fine  hair but you do not need any leave in conditioners or oils for this is very conditioning. Suprisingly not heavy as long as you leave out leave-ins

71aDhed+VLL._SY679_.jpg