Honored Contributor

Re: New drugstore products -- let's list and post our findings!

wrote:

I really like Gold Bond products:

Ulitmate Neck and Chest Cream

Ultimate Intensive Healing Hand Cream

Ultimate Comfort Body Powder with Aloe (talc free)

Also using the Boots No. 7 Protect & Perfect foundation now found in Walgreens stores.

Great post. Love reading about reasonably prices products that work!

@Theresa1121

Thanks! I like that Gold Bond hand cream, too!  Boy, we really need it in this weather.

The Boots foundation is nice.  That's also a winner!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I've tried Lubriderm lotion fragrance free and hated it. It was not hydrating enough and made my skin worse.

Also tried Aveeno moisturizing lotion. It ok. But unfortunately on the body leaves me feeling sticky, but what's weird is I love it for hand lotion, not sticky for some reason. Go figure

I tried Gold Bold Diabetic lotion and I have fallen in love. Fragrance free, thick, but not sticky or greasy and works great on my face too. I found my HG

@shiloh 81 - I used to swear by Aveeno until they somehow changed it and it leaves that film that gets transferred to your hands if you touch your arms or legs and then it gets transferred to your face.  

I tried the Gold Bond Diabetic figuring if it was good for someone with diabetes it had to work for someone that didn't have it and didn't like it but can't remember why I didn't like it!

So I'm still searching for a lotion.

Super Contributor

I have to agree the Aveeno is very weird feeling on the body. If you do find a good fragrance free lotion that you like please come back to the forums and let us know. I do like the gold Bond but I'm always up to try something someone else might really like. Especially lotion because there are not many fragrance free lotions out on the market. Also I like to be able to use it on my face and body.

I used to use CeraVe lotion forever, then they changed something in the new packaging this year and it burn my face terribly and not hyrdating enough on my body.

Contributor

I love Simple skin care products. I have very sensitive skin and none of their products have given me problems. I particularly like the face wipes as they are so convenient and also the moisturizer. I also like Big Sexy Hair hairspray (in the red can).
Honored Contributor

My favorite shower cream is alba botanica, i say cream rather than gel because it leaves your skin so soft.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I am a die-hard Philosophy girl but going to try the new Olay whipped cream....just love the sound of it. Almost $30.....yikes. Oh well........................

Honored Contributor

wrote:
I love Simple skin care products. I have very sensitive skin and none of their products have given me problems. I particularly like the face wipes as they are so convenient and also the moisturizer. I also like Big Sexy Hair hairspray (in the red can).

@HXGirl

The Simple products are nice!  I like the wipes, also!

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Super Contributor

Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector

Really liking this, a very light tinted moisturizer w retinol and dries down to a nice matte finish. 

Valued Contributor

I like the Dove body wash for sensitive skin that comes in the huge pump bottle , I also like the dove hair conditioner with the oil .

I love dr. woods peppermint soap . It is much like dr. bronners except a little lighter peppermintbscent ,. It is great for the warm weather and my husband loves this soap. Ita all organic and natural.  

I also bought Spa Naturals coconut oilmoisturizing cream at the dollar tree store for a dollar. It is made in the USA and has vitamin e in it , great for feet and body . smells like coconut and is a 6 ounce jar. I still like Jordana eye liners that are long lasting and go on like a magic markrt type line [not a pencil type] I  buy it at walgreens .

Cathy from ma

Trusted Contributor

These all get 5 stars from me!

CeraVe AM w/SPF 30 (everywhere)

Vanicream Moisturizing Skin Cream (everywhere)

DG Beauty Make-up Removing Facial Towelettes (Made in Italy for Dollar General)

Spa Savvy Microfiber Twist Hair Turban (Big Lots)

Elf Brow Pencil (everywhere)

NYX Tinted Brow Mascara (everywhere)