Trusted Contributor

Re: New colors of IT CC Cream?

@QPrincess wrote:

I like CC Cream - especially the illumination, however, IT seems to think everyone needs yellow based foundation. I need a pink tone and have emailed them several times over the past year and the response is always the same. Something to the effect, they are working on it.

I really hope they finally have some pink tone foundation.

If you think yellow foundation on fair skin is awful think about what it looks like on mahogany faces.  Jackie Aina, famous you tuber , was sent the new deep foundation in a PR package.  It looked like moldy tin , turned her beautiful honey complexion into casket ready gore.  Some accommodation huh? Hope you fair beauties are better served by L' Oreals new IT 

Super Contributor

@haleypie wrote:

On the IT Cosmetics website, it shows the next QVC show to be 11/11 at 12am. That seems to indicate a TSV! I would LOVE to have a new foundation option included in the holiday TSV, whether it's a new formulation or just an extended shade range in a tried and true favorite! 

Can't wait to hear what's in the tsv, a new foundation would be great!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't wait until 11/11 then. There is defintly a new cc cream with the secret sauce ingredients.  Whether it will be a tsv we will see. But a TSV with the secret sauce and the secret sauce. CC would be awesome. I would defintly get it. And it would sell out fast. I'd it is I hope they have a preorder.

Respected Contributor

A friend just told me the 11/11 kit # and I looked quickly (can't order now) and it's the same old colors!

Esteemed Contributor

@Desi wrote:

A friend just told me the 11/11 kit # and I looked quickly (can't order now) and it's the same old colors!

It's possible that any new colors aren't there yet. They are defintly expanding the range and adding a new CC cream. Whether that will be the tsv I guess we will have to wait and see. What is in the kit you saw.

Respected Contributor

I will leave out the # so it doesn't get banned - it says "sold out" so I don't think they are even in stock. That's usually the reason. Here ya go!

New heavenly luxe complexion perfection foundation globe brush
New bye bye pores pressed illumination
New Shade je ne sais quoi in rose color awakening hydrating lip color
Full coverage spf CC+ cream foundation,1.08 oz in fair, light, medium, medium tan, tan, rich or deep
Brow power universal eyebrow pencil
Superhero stretch volumizing mascara

$59.94 is TSV price, QVC price $72.50
3 easy pays with $3 shipping
Esteemed Contributor

@Desi wrote:

I will leave out the # so it doesn't get banned - it says "sold out" so I don't think they are even in stock. That's usually the reason. Here ya go!

Full coverage spf CC+ cream foundation,1.08 oz in fair, light, medium, medium tan, tan, rich or deep

If that is the tsv I will pass. But I will be getting this new cc cream they are coming out with. The bye bye pores illumination doesn't get many good reviews. 

Super Contributor

@Desi wrote:

@Desi thank you, this sounds great to me. I know you can't send the number, but I so want to know it! I am definitely interested, love the details, thanks!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Homedecorator, you are welcome, glad I could help. Actually, thanks to my friend who let me know! I know if I put down the # it will likely poof either the post or the thread. If everyone wants me to, I could try. She found the info. in the Nov. Insider.  Should be fun to watch, but I wish it had the new shades. I need fair-light! So badly!

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@QPrincess wrote:

You and many others on thinking they are all too yellow. I have seen many times, people posting about this. One would think that IT Cosmetics would produce something that is not always yellow based.

The light I use is not yellow at all. It's neutral. But if you have pink skin I can see why someone would think it's yellow.

It's advertised as neutral, but it's extremely yellow.  I looked liked big bird. Maybe the company will figure out what cool, pink skin really looks like.