Regular Contributor

Re: New colors of IT CC Cream?

I mix the fair and the medium to get the right shade for my color. It works well.

Regular Contributor

I forgot to add—-if you look on the IT website it has the new shades shown under the CC cream.

Esteemed Contributor

@KrissyE wrote:

I forgot to add—-if you look on the IT website it has the new shades shown under the CC cream.

I don't see them. The only ones there are the 4 original ones and the three they added early this year. They are bringing out more it looks like. They haven't released the info yet.

Super Contributor

@BirdieGal wrote:

I love the way the CC cream goes on, but mine too was too yellow for me. 

I love the cc too. I have pink undertones and the fair works for me.

Esteemed Contributor

Ok this is what I have gathered from ITs Instagram story. It looks like it might be a new formulation of the CC Cream using the fermented ingredients in the secret sauce. There is fermented pumpkin and others in what they are releasing. Looks like they are also adding a fair/light and light/medium shade. I can't wait to see if this is a new CC cream. Maybe some of the new shades will help you link skin toned girls. I didn't look close enough to see if there were any more POC shades being released.

Esteemed Contributor

I am thinking this new cc cream with the new colors might be part of a new tsv. It has the same ingredients as the secret sauce so maybe it will be a secret sauce tsv. That would be awesome. I am almost out of my regular cc cream and have been wanting to try the secret sauce.

Respected Contributor

I was sort of expecting the debut of the new IT CC shades (if that is the new mystery item) would debut tonight.  Hopefully when it does it will be in a reasonably priced (dare I hope) TSV!

Respected Contributor

I bought the supersize cc cream and have been trying to like it because of the good ingredients and spf.  However, it makes me look older by emphazing every line.  I tried it yesterday with a primer and that was a real mess.  I have tried using the bye bye powder and that helps a little.  When I was young I used makeup to hide stuff but now it emphasizes everything.

Regular Contributor

On the IT Cosmetics website, it shows the next QVC show to be 11/11 at 12am. That seems to indicate a TSV! I would LOVE to have a new foundation option included in the holiday TSV, whether it's a new formulation or just an extended shade range in a tried and true favorite! 

Esteemed Contributor

@KrissyE  Me too.