Respected Contributor

My Husband had taken control of my 613 SC, but now I have the MIF SC I told him that is his!..He has short hair but kind of spiky in the front, he likes the Finishing cream also, it didn't do well on my hair, I guess you could say he gets my "hand me downs"...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I can't believe something...I was soo excited about the scent profile, that SOMEHOW, I completely ignore WM was rice protein. I guess I was lucky before with WM, but it makes sense that it didn't give me what I really needed. Neither does BGT or Wen Kids. My goodness. What an idiot! I'll finish my 32oz and say bye to Wen Men. Thanks for giving me a clue...on a platter.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Kjelle said: I can't believe something...I was soo excited about the scent profile, that SOMEHOW, I completely ignore WM was rice protein. I guess I was lucky before with WM, but it makes sense that it didn't give me what I really needed. Neither does BGT or Wen Kids. My goodness. What an idiot! I'll finish my 32oz and say bye to Wen Men. Thanks for giving me a clue...on a platter.

Lol, that's too funny!!

I still haven't tried the CC, but I would have jumped all over it if it were wheat based. I know I'd love the scent, just based off the description. My all time fave perfume is Black Orchid by Tom Ford and I think this CC would be somewhat similar.

Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 DoxieMomma said:
On 3/26/2015 Kjelle said: I can't believe something...I was soo excited about the scent profile, that SOMEHOW, I completely ignore WM was rice protein. I guess I was lucky before with WM, but it makes sense that it didn't give me what I really needed. Neither does BGT or Wen Kids. My goodness. What an idiot! I'll finish my 32oz and say bye to Wen Men. Thanks for giving me a clue...on a platter.

Lol, that's too funny!!

I still haven't tried the CC, but I would have jumped all over it if it were wheat based. I know I'd love the scent, just based off the description. My all time fave perfume is Black Orchid by Tom Ford and I think this CC would be somewhat similar.

Black Orchid is exactly what got me into this...HAHA!
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012