Respected Contributor
Just saw on FB that Chaz is formulating the new SC and Mousse for Wen Men. After our initial excitement, how many of you have decided to stock Wen Men? I'm on the fence. I used it last week, but my hair came out kind of too soft. I may have made a mistake with my leave-in. I don't recall that happening before. Love the scent though but not sure I will gravitate towards it in the heat of summer.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

I LOVED the scent but it was drying on my hair (rice based...not good for me)

My DH didn't love it...although I loved it ON him. He finished it up but wants to stick w/ SAM and stealing my Philosophy Fresh Cream.

I was kinda surprised...thought he would love head to toe...but it was sadly a no go for us.

Trusted Contributor

I still haven't tried the CC. I know that I would love the scent, but the formula probably wouldn't be best for me. My hair loves the original wheat based CCs, I can only use the ones with extra amino acids sparingly. And, I have oodles and oodles of CC on hand that I have to work through before I buy any more.

I would be tempted to try the styling products down the road, to see if my hair would hold the scent, because I know I'll love it. However, I recently bought two of the mousse/VTS sets in Lavender, so I'm set on styling products for a loooong time!

OP, like you, it's probably not the best choice for me in the summer months, but would be nice for next fall/winter........maybe I'll "need" it by then :-)

Respected Contributor

If this is supposed to be for Men why would they offer this formula in a SC and mousse? I would imagine that Chaz is assuming that a lot of women will also use this formula. I have no intention to try it and purchased this for someone for the holidays. They didn't seem to like it very much and I won't purchase it again.

Valued Contributor
Yay!!! When is that coming out? I already the the auto delivery of the CC for my DH. I thought we would already have it for March, so I was a little disappointed it was not part of the last shows.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Newtowen said: Yay!!! When is that coming out? I already the the auto delivery of the CC for my DH. I thought we would already have it for March, so I was a little disappointed it was not part of the last shows.

Will your husband use the SC and mousse or are you purchasing this for yourself? I don't know of any men that use either one of these products.

Valued Contributor
On 3/26/2015 susan25 said:
On 3/26/2015 Newtowen said: Yay!!! When is that coming out? I already the the auto delivery of the CC for my DH. I thought we would already have it for March, so I was a little disappointed it was not part of the last shows.

Will your husband use the SC and mousse or are you purchasing this for yourself? I don't know of any men that use either one of these products.

It would be for him. He has beautiful hair (his hair is like the new WEN model with very dark brown hair) and currently uses the CC, my SCs and the mousse. I have no luck with the mousse, but it works great for him. I don't now the name of the new model, but its his hair is like him and Jack's.
Formally NewtoWen
Respected Contributor
On 3/26/2015 Newtowen said:

It would be for him. He has beautiful hair (his hair is like the new WEN model with black hair) and currently uses the CC, my SCs and the mousse. I have no luck with the mousse, but it works great for him.

Very interesting to read this. I guess I didn't realize that men used styling products. At least, I don't know of any that use them.

Valued Contributor

It would be for him. He has beautiful hair (his hair is like the new WEN model with black hair) and currently uses the CC, my SCs and the mousse. I have no luck with the mousse, but it works great for him.

Very interesting to read this. I guess I didn't realize that men used styling products. At least, I don't know of any that use them.

Yes. He has hair like Jack and the new WEN model with dark hair (sorry I don't know the name- I think the guy is Greek?). He used regular gel before, but I stopped buying it for him, so he started using my styling cream. He liked it. Then I got the mousse and it did not work for my hair. Since I don't like to send things back, I told him to try it and it works great for him.
Formally NewtoWen
Trusted Contributor

My man doesn't use the CC regularly (only if he runs out of his shampoo), he says he likes lather :-) However, he uses the styling cream all of the time! He's as "manly" as a man can get, but he knows that he needs some sort of hair product, lol. He keeps his hair cut relatively short, but it's naturally pretty curly, so he needs something to keep it from getting too "poofy" (his word, not mine). I gave him a SAM SC to try and now it's "his", I'm responsible for making sure he always has some :-) He likes SAM and TT, doesn't care for the LAV, says it smells like a girl, lol.