Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen Goodies for June!!!

On 6/6/2014 Serena1130 said:

Hi Pinky,

Some of the more experienced Wen ladies were kind enough to share the secret a few days ago...

Read through this thread - it will be helpful. This thread has clues also. I've been keeping a close watch on the SHP rtm (A257309).

Remember, you need to do it from the QVC app on the ipad. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That Summer Honey Peach (A256875) looks really intriguing. I think that probably I might hav to order maybe 5 or more likely 6 of them. It's too bad it doesn't come in EDT like that 613 Eau de Toilette.

-- bebe Wink

Honored Contributor

So Tarte got a OTO!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Frequent Contributor

On 6/6/2014 bebe777 said:

Hi Pinky,

Some of the more experienced Wen ladies were kind enough to share the secret a few days ago...

Read through this thread - it will be helpful. This thread has clues also. I've been keeping a close watch on the SHP rtm (A257309).

Remember, you need to do it from the QVC app on the ipad. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

That Summer Honey Peach (A256875) looks really intriguing. I think that probably I might hav to order maybe 5 or more likely 6 of them. It's too bad it doesn't come in EDT like that 613 Eau de Toilette.

-- bebe Wink

Lol! You crack me up. I really enjoy reading your posts.

My interest is in the SHP RTM (A257309), but I can't wait for the oil. I would order 10 if I could, or even 11.

...also known as Serena1130
Honored Contributor

On 6/6/2014 bebe777 said:

Hi Pinky,

-- bebe Wink

Lol! You crack me up. I really enjoy reading your posts.

My interest is in the SHP RTM (A257309), but I can't wait for the oil. I would order 10 if I could, or even 11.

Serena, thanks you for your kind words. I'm glad the posts are helpful. And back atcha!! {#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Wen products expected in June:

_______

WEN Gallons: Only Available in June (Core CCs, BGT CC and Kids CCs)

-- Wen is $177.00 a Gallon and $7.72 shipping. If you select the A-D plan, the second November shipment has free S&H. The price/S&H is the same as the 2013 price (no increase). -- June 2014 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered / June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered -- Seasonals are not available in gallons. -- 613 gallons will be available at QVC in the Fall again Thanks, Chaz!!!

* BGT gallons are waitlist only and very limited, Click on this link to read Lisa's exact quote on how BGT gallon waitlist will work

____

Saturday, June 7th -- OTO in the 11pm one-hour Wen show:

WEN by Chaz Dean Hair & Body Total Intensive Treatment Trio (A258096) -- 32oz Body Lotion (regularly $72) , 4oz Remoist (regularly $58), & 4oz Treatment Oil (regularly $54) -- choice for 16oz CC formulas: SAM, TT, FIG, LAV, CA, or POM) -- QVC: $108 / MSRP: $247 -- OTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- $89.12

-- from Wen Dooters Facebook page:

You may want to watch the show on June 7th with Lisa Robertson because there might be something in that show that will knock your socks off. Not just Oil but so much more. (courtesy of w84WEN) -- OTO tonight will rock your world. I love that WEN is a Hair and Body brand. (on 6/7, courtesy of Lolmayr)

____

Monday, June 9th

-- from Wen Dooters Facebook page (courtesy of w84WEN):

You may want to watch Monday for the Summer Honey Peach 3 pc Kit. Um, it may be there or maybe not. Siri does it again.

____

Friday, June 13th

* 613 Eau de Toilette (3.4oz)

* 6/13 is a very special day for Chaz, so there might be other special offers this day (just a hunch, I haven't heard anything)

____

Seasonal Scent: Summer Honey Peach (SHP)

From the WenByChazDean Facebook page on 5/21: the Summer Honey Peach will be released in the Cleansing Conditioner, Replenishing Treatment Mist, Styling Creme, Nourishing Mousse and Treatment Oil, no Volumizing Treatment Spray at this time ~ Jillian

-- 16oz Cleansing Conditioner (A256875) -- available

-- 4oz Treatment Oil

-- 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist (A257309) -- available

-- 3-pc kit (16oz CC, 2oz, RTM, & 1oz oil)

-- Styling Creme (new Seasonal item)

-- Mousse (new Seasonal item)

____

* Possible additional items:

-- OTO Duo: SHP Styling Creme & Mousse (per Wen Dooters, shared a while back)

-- 613 travel kit (per MissKlynn)

-- WEN Kids Ultimate Cleansing & Treatment (16oz. WKA and 16oz. WKW, plus one 2oz. Detangling Spray each) -- per Kjelle and her crystal ball iPadSmiley Wink

-- VTM/mousse kit (which Kjelle saw on her iPad)

____

Wen products expected later in the year, per Wen Dooters:

* 613 oil -- possibly for the holiday season

* "secret" new 613 product in the pipeline

____

Wen/QVC Show Times -- June Gallons Month -- another update of May/June hits & shows - straight from the horse Smiley Happy

* Chaz is back at QVC for the month of June for his June Gallons month. The WEN Gallons available for purchase are all the Core CCs, BGT CC, and the Kids CCs for $177 plus $8 for S&H, with free shipping for the second A-D shipment in November 2014 (same price as last year). Availability is updated daily in the June 2014 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread. To see how everything unfolded last year you can refer to the June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread. -- As of June 2nd, the BGT gallons are available on waitlist order only. All the waitlist orders will fulfilled, but when they run out of BGT gallons (and that's likely to be very soon) then the BGT waitlist will be ended and no more BGT gallons will be available. So make your decision about purchasing a BGT gallon sooner rather than later. Click on this link to read Lisa's exact quote on how BGT gallon waitlist will work. BGT gallons -- Now's the time to order them. -- The Wen Seasonals are not available in gallons. 613 gallons will not be featured, but 613 gallons will be available at QVC in the Fall again (probably in September since that's when the 613 gallons were offered last year). There is more information about these topics in the Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- items in TSV kits and prices (for 613 gallons & 32oz. Seasonal CC A-D info), as well as the Wen - 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D Plan -- availability dates & cost benefit analysis threads. -- The Summer Honey Peach seasonal scent will be available in CC, RTM, oil, as well as, for the first time, in SC and mousse. -- The 613 Eau de Toilette will debut on 6/13. -- These are the expected New Wen Goodies for June (post #26 has the most updated listing).

______

-- bebe Wen FAQ - key Wen links - Wen 101 - tips from Chaz Dean Studio --- New Wen Goodies for June!!! (updated listing: post #34) -- June OTOs, Hot Picks, and other amazingness {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

Bump
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

Wen products expected in June:

_______

WEN Gallons: Only Available in June (Core CCs, BGT CC and Kids CCs)

-- Wen is $177.00 a Gallon and $7.72 shipping. If you select the A-D plan, the second November shipment has free S&H. The price/S&H is the same as the 2013 price (no increase). -- June 2014 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered / June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered -- Seasonals are not available in gallons. -- 613 gallons will be available at QVC in the Fall again Thanks, Chaz!!!

* BGT gallons are waitlist only and very limited, Click on this link to read Lisa's exact quote on how BGT gallon waitlist will work

____

Saturday, June 7th -- OTO in the 11pm one-hour Wen show:

WEN by Chaz Dean Hair & Body Total Intensive Treatment Trio (A258096) -- 32oz Body Lotion (regularly $72) , 4oz Remoist (regularly $58), & 4oz Treatment Oil (regularly $54) -- choice for 16oz CC formulas: SAM, TT, FIG, LAV, CA, or POM) -- QVC: $108 / MSRP: $247 -- OTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -- $89.12

Note: Wen - last night's OTO which includes 32oz Body Lotion, 4oz Oil, & 4oz Remoist is still available a...

You may want to watch the show on June 7th with Lisa Robertson because there might be something in that show that will knock your socks off. Not just Oil but so much more. (courtesy of w84WEN) -- OTO tonight will rock your world. I love that WEN is a Hair and Body brand. (on 6/7, courtesy of Lolmayr)

____

Monday, June 9th -- 9pm ET

A Wen OTO is likely for the 9pm Wen Show since the last hourlong show for the Vionic Sandal TSV is at 6pm. And we've just gotten a major hint from Dooters:

I'm not sure I can say without getting my iPad taken away but it has three things in it that a whole lot of people have been asking for but how about those shoes? Did the TSV sell out? (courtesy of MommyL at 6:30pm on 6/9)

You may want to watch Monday for the Summer Honey Peach 3 pc Kit. Um, it may be there or maybe not. Siri does it again. (courtesy of w84WEN a few days ago)

It looks like tonight's OTO will probably be the Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Set (16oz. Cleansing Conditioner, 2oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist & 1oz. Treatment Oil).

I'm guessing the price will be around $35.

____

Friday, June 13th

* 613 Eau de Toilette (3.4oz)

* 6/13 is a very special day for Chaz, so there might be other special offers this day (just a hunch, I haven't heard anything)

____

Seasonal Scent: Summer Honey Peach (SHP)

From the WenByChazDean Facebook page on 5/21: the Summer Honey Peach will be released in the Cleansing Conditioner, Replenishing Treatment Mist, Styling Creme, Nourishing Mousse and Treatment Oil, no Volumizing Treatment Spray at this time ~ Jillian

-- 16oz Cleansing Conditioner (A256875) -- available

-- 4oz Treatment Oil (A257310) -- available on 6/9

-- 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist (A257309) -- available

-- 3-pc kit (16oz CC, 2oz RTM, 1oz oil) (A257311) -- avail 6/9 at 9pm as OTO

-- Styling Creme (new Seasonal item)

-- Mousse (new Seasonal item)

____

* Possible additional items:

-- OTO Duo: SHP Styling Creme & Mousse (per Wen Dooters, shared a while back)

-- 613 travel kit (per MissKlynn) which includes 16oz. CC, 2oz. SC, 1.8oz. mousse & (4) 2oz. travel packs. (DoxieMomma saw this kit on her iPad app)

-- WEN Kids Ultimate Cleansing & Treatment (16oz. WKA and 16oz. WKW, plus one 2oz. Detangling Spray each) -- per Kjelle and her crystal ball iPad; appSmiley Wink

-- VTM/mousse kit (which Kjelle saw on her iPad app)

-- 6-pc Wen set: (3) 16oz. CCs and (3) 2oz. RTMs. There will be (1) each in SAM, POM & BGT. (DoxieMomma saw this on her iPad app).

____

Wen products expected later in the year, per Wen Dooters:

* 613 oil -- possibly for the holiday season

* "secret" new 613 product in the pipeline

____

Wen/QVC Show Times -- June Gallons Month -- another update of May/June hits & shows - straight from the horse Smiley Happy

* Chaz is back at QVC for the month of June for his June Gallons month. The WEN Gallons available for purchase are all the Core CCs, BGT CC, and the Kids CCs for $177 plus $8 for S&H, with free shipping for the second A-D shipment in November 2014 (same price as last year). Availability is updated daily in the June 2014 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread. To see how everything unfolded last year you can refer to the June 2013 (recap) - Running Tally of Wen Gallons Ordered thread. -- As of June 2nd, the BGT gallons are available on waitlist order only. All the waitlist orders will fulfilled, but when they run out of BGT gallons (and that's likely to be very soon) then the BGT waitlist will be ended and no more BGT gallons will be available. So make your decision about purchasing a BGT gallon sooner rather than later. Click on this link to read Lisa's exact quote on how BGT gallon waitlist will work. BGT gallons -- Now's the time to order them. -- The Wen Seasonals are not available in gallons. 613 gallons will not be featured, but 613 gallons will be available at QVC in the Fall again (probably in September since that's when the 613 gallons were offered last year). There is more information about these topics in the Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- items in TSV kits and prices (for 613 gallons & 32oz. Seasonal CC A-D info), as well as the Wen - 32oz. Seasonal Cleansing Conditioner A-D Plan -- availability dates & cost benefit analysis threads. -- The Summer Honey Peach seasonal scent will be available in CC, RTM, oil, as well as, for the first time, in SC and mousse. -- The 613 Eau de Toilette will debut on 6/13. -- These are the expected New Wen Goodies for June (post #26 has the most updated listing).

______

-- bebe - Wen FAQ - key Wen links -- Wen 101 -- tips from Chaz Dean Studio -- June OTOs, Hot Picks, and other amazingness -- June hits & shows (Wen shows in June) {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

--

Note: Wen - last night's OTO which includes 32oz Body Lotion, 4oz Oil, & 4oz Remoist is still available a...

____

Monday, June 9th -- OTO in the 9pm one-hour Wen show

WEN by Chaz Dean Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Collection (A257311) -- 16oz. CC, 2oz. RTM & 1oz. Oil -- QVC: $44.50 -- 3 pc. OTO -- $36.36

Note: Wen - Summer Honey Peach 3-pc Collection is available (16oz. CC, 2oz. RTM & 1oz. Oil) -- They brought in 26,000 kits and at the end of the show there were only 3,500 kits left. The Seasonal 3-pc kit tends to sell out quickly and doesn't usually come back in stock that soon (if at all). If you want this kit, it's best to purchase it sooner rather than later.

-- before the show, from Wen Dooters Facebook page:

I'm not sure I can say without getting my iPad taken away but it has three things in it that a whole lot of people have been asking for but how about those shoes? Did the TSV sell out? (courtesy of MommyL at 6:30pm on 6/9)

You may want to watch Monday for the Summer Honey Peach 3 pc Kit. Um, it may be there or maybe not. Siri does it again. (courtesy of w84WEN a few days ago)

--

Contributor

Are there any crystal ball ipad predictions on when the WK Apple and Watermelon kit will be available? Or what the price will be on it?

Respected Contributor

On 6/9/2014 andhourspass said:

Are there any crystal ball ipad predictions on when the WK Apple and Watermelon kit will be available? Or what the price will be on it?

none that I know of. I was surprised to see it and the app never shows prices.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

Using the iPad app, it looks like there are some other new goodies that we might see during the June visits.........

One is a kit with a 16 oz Cleansing Conditioner and a 2 oz Replenishing Treatment Mist in the following formulas; Sweet Almond Mint, Pomegranate, and Bamboo Green Tea.

The other is a 613 travel kit that we've heard hints of, all 613 formulas of 16 oz CC, 2 oz Styling Cream, 1.8 mousse, and four travel packs.

Who knows when we may see these, but this info may help some users plan their purchases throughout the month.

(And, just like any other items that can be viewed using the app, we don't know the price or when it may be released and available for purchase.)