Honored Contributor

I've listed the expected upcoming Wen goodies below.

-- bebe Smile

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen Goodies for June!!!

Wen products expected in June:

--

* 613 Eau de Toilette (3.4oz)

-- probably available on 6/13

* Wen Gallons (core CCs including BGT and Kids CCs)

-- $177 plus $7.72 S&H. If you select the A-D plan, the second November shipment has free S&H. The price/S&H is the same as the 2013 price (no increase). Thanks, Chaz!!!

* Summer Honey Peach (SOB)

-- 16oz Cleansing Conditioner

-- 4oz Treatment Oil

-- 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist

-- 3-pc kit (16oz CC, 2oz, RTM, & 1oz oil)

-- Styling Creme (new Seasonal item)

-- Mousse (new Seasonal item)

* possible VTM/mousse kit (which Kjelle saw on her iPad)

--

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

bebe, do you know if the SHP mousse will have that glossing complex that the 613 has?

Super Contributor

Did I miss something about a seasonal mousse? Why do you think he will have that?

Honored Contributor

On 5/13/2014 KMBSAB said:

Did I miss something about a seasonal mousse? Why do you think he will have that?

Apparently WEN dooters (the horse) spilled the beans on his FB page saying there will be a SHP mousse and styling cream!

Honored Contributor

On 5/13/2014 HappyDaze said:

bebe, do you know if the SHP mousse will have that glossing complex that the 613 has?

HappyDaze, I've been wondering that myself. It would be great it he added that to the SHP mousse. Right now I'm only use the 613 mousse because it's the only formula that has the new glossing complex. Since the Seasonals are a cross between the wheat formulas and 613, hopefully he will be adding the glossing complex to the upcoming Seasonal mousses (lol, is "mousses" a word??). {#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe Smile

Super Contributor

ahhhh. I wonder why he would do a seasonal SC and mousse over the BGT or other core scents....

Honored Contributor

On 5/13/2014 bebe777 said:

HappyDaze, I've been wondering that myself. It would be great it he added that to the SHP mousse. Right now I'm only use the 613 mousse because it's the only formula that has the new glossing complex. Since the Seasonals are a cross between the wheat formulas and 613, hopefully he will be adding the glossing complex to the upcoming Seasonal mousses (lol, is "mousses" a word??). {#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe Smile

mices, mooses, mouses, who knows?? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Anyway, I hope so too. If it does, I will give it a try. The pom mousse didn't really do much for me and I never tried the 613 even though I wanted to because of the glossing complex but never did since I hadn't had luck with 613 in general. I really hope this one will have it!!

Honored Contributor

Apparently WEN dooters (the horse) spilled the beans on his FB page saying there will be a SHP mousse and styling cream!

Rumor has it that because of Dooters "slip", his iPad may be taken away... but, hopefully, there's no real truth to that rumor. After all, Dooters was just being a good pal. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

ahhhh. I wonder why he would do a seasonal SC and mousse over the BGT or other core scents....

I think it's because so many people have been asking for these Seasonal add ons for the past three years (since Chaz started doing the Seasonal CCs).

-- bebe