Honored Contributor

New Video From The Man Who is Responsible For My Complexion

James Welsh.  He has a new YT video titled

The ONLY Skincare Rules I Follow! 😌 For Plumper, Firmer And Healthier Skin AD

Before anyone screams "influencer!", well, yes he is thank goodness but this video is two fold.  He is sharing what his goals are for his skincare routine AND doing so thru a product line he's been using.  There are four products.  They are 20 percent off on Amazon using his code.  After listening to his video more than once, I DID order one of the products.  I'm somewhat up on ingredients and he's never steered me wrong.  Plus, it's Amazon.  If it doesn't work, back it goes.  The brand is a K beauty one called Papa Recipe.  I'm going to stop my various The Ordinary products while testing this.  This will act as a preventative since I don't have the issues it targets.  If I maintain my current complexion, I'm hoping this will tell me I don't need the multiple bottles of The Ordinary products and this one can take their place.  There are three other products in the line.  

Papa Recipe Blemish Serum Moisturizing hydrating serum Large volume Galactomyces ferment filtrate Hyaluronic acid. Bakuchiol Dewy looking skin Smooth skin texture for sensitive skin 150ml 5.07 Fl Oz) for $21 after tax.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: New Video From The Man Who is Responsible For My Complexion

@monicakm , You're ordering all four items? I never heard of this brand. Let us know how you like it when you have a chance. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw 

Oh no.  Just the one I listed.

Esteemed Contributor

After reading the post, I noticed that it was one item. The 4 numbered description threw me off; I thought it was several at first. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Trusted Contributor

I didn't find the video yet, but found the product on Amazon.  The ingrediant deck looks interesting and it's not a bad price for 5 ozs.

I put it in my cart.  I'll look at it again in the morning, LOL. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG 

It's it's against the law here to post links outside of QVC, I always copy and paste the title exactly.  All you have to do is copy and paste the title into the You Tube search bar to find the video.  This man is my complexion hero and super easy on the eyes Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  I did find the video last night, thank you.  I listened to it and then fell asleep, as it was late and I was having some problem with the audio.

I had put the item in our cart at Amazon last night, and when I went back to see about ordering this evening, it seems that the order was already placed.  I wonder if hubby knows that it was in the cart!  In any event, it's on its way - half way across the country to my son's house, lol. Hopefully, it will make its way to me eventually.

I hope you give an update on this one. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG 

Just applied it for the first time.  Wasn't too sure in what order but I started with two essences, a vitamin C product with lots of other goodies in it, the Papa serum and moisturizer.  Left off the 4 The Ordinary products.  Wait, that's wrong.  I used TO's Buffet with Peptides.  I really don't know what I need or don't need to use when using the Papa serum.  Think I'll reach out to them this week for some advice.

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm  Thank you.

Funny, I meant to order the Buffet when I placed my last order from Sephora but forgot it.  I do have a few other TO serums, which I use in the morning (Niacinimide, lactic acid, etc.) although my C serum is from Timeless.  I am currently trying out the Inky List peptide serum because one of my skin care You Tubers (Chris Gibson) recommended it. 

I am not currently using an essence, but was considering one from MIssha.  I will probably see how my skin does with the Papa's Receipie before ordering an essence. 

Hubby was very superior about the Amazon order, said I must have done it - but turns out he thought he was sending the granddaughter My Little Ponies - but sent the Papa's Recipie serum.  (She will get her My Little Ponies, just a little later than planned.)

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

@MarieIG 

I use a Missha essence.  It's this one.  I put it in one of those contineous sprayers (from Amazon).

I also use these two essences.  I thought I was being excessive and James' last video mentions he uses more than one essence as well.  These are the other two I use