Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Wonder why they do not just sell the serum separately? I would try it, but do not wasnt the combination of the two.

@SeaMaiden - it was sold separately when launched - it's sold out. I'm sure it will be offered again as a separate item. I just didn't want to wait. The $29 price for the Smart Deal is a good price. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

For anyone interested -

Tweak'd shows today on HSN

i watched part of the Tweak'd show last night - there are some nice event offers

The Smart Deal hair scalp serum and spray set is still available. Very nice demo of it last night. I like that usage can be right after cleansing or on dry scalp/hair. Suggesting that the serum be applied 2x/week

Dennis said, this is the last of the scalp serum inventory until May. My order should be delivered tmrw 😀 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

WOW!!! $13, free shipping. Also available in Chocolate

Tweak'd by Nature 4-piece Cream and Sanitizer Set - Above The Clouds

729-266
Tweak'd by Nature 4-piece Cream and Sanitizer Set - Above The Clouds

Trusted Contributor

Darn it!   I was waiting for you to get yours Chi and then post a review.   Now its sold out.   Still would like to know what you think of both products.

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   It was a great price.  I was all set to order it - looks like a really good serum, BUT then I saw it had caffeine!  I almost took the chance, but decided it wasn't worth it.  I hate when items contain that ingredient .... 

Honored Contributor

@nada54 wrote:

Darn it!   I was waiting for you to get yours Chi and then post a review.   Now its sold out.   Still would like to know what you think of both products.

@nada54 - my order was delivered today. I'm going to start using them this weekend and will post comments/review soon.

Valued Contributor

I used it today in a hurry on my dry hair. I didn't get any volume. There is a learning curve with tweak products. I tried 2 other items and didn't like them at first.

I kept experimenting and they turned out to be excellent.

By the way, I found huge bottles of Ojon shampoo and conditioner in the back of a cabinet. 

As a coincidence, in the last Hsn show Dennis said he found the same items and that if there are sealed they are still good after 20 years.

I sent a photo of the Ojon bottles  last week on his Instagram, asking if they are still good. Wierd.

Respected Contributor

i got both "deals" serum/spray and the hand sanitizer 4 pc. they are shipped but won't be here until next week. I get suckered in, once i see the demos, especially those women with the jet-puffed hair. There is a learning curve so i hope for a positive experience, in the near future.

Honored Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

I used it today in a hurry on my dry hair. I didn't get any volume. There is a learning curve with tweak products. I tried 2 other items and didn't like them at first.

I kept experimenting and they turned out to be excellent.

By the way, I found huge bottles of Ojon shampoo and conditioner in the back of a cabinet. 

As a coincidence, in the last Hsn show Dennis said he found the same items and that if there are sealed they are still good after 20 years.

I sent a photo of the Ojon bottles  last week on his Instagram, asking if they are still good. Wierd.

@Bibione - yes, I think that's true about the learning curve and one of the reasons why I watch/DVR  the Tweak'd and WEN shows. I use products from both lines and the presentations will remind me of usage and alternative uses/applications. 

Interesting too about your back of cabinet find - 20 years!!!

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i got both "deals" serum/spray and the hand sanitizer 4 pc. they are shipped but won't be here until next week. I get suckered in, once i see the demos, especially those women with the jet-puffed hair. There is a learning curve so i hope for a positive experience, in the near future.

@10sluvr - oh, that TDO price for the cream/sanitizer was awesome! I had to sit on my hands bc I have sufficient stash of creams/sanitizer.