Respected Contributor

Oh, heaven, my Tova arrived.

MADE IN FRANCE!

All botanicals, no chemical substitutes.

I've sprayed a cloud, then walked into it, a la Tova's favorite way to dispense.

Quite delicious . . .

Honored Contributor

@1Professor, yay! I ❤️ mine! I hope she brings back Tova Nights too! 

Respected Contributor

@loveschocolate wrote:

@1Professor, yay! I ❤️ mine! I hope she brings back Tova Nights too! 

@loveschocolate:

Plus I stumbled into the sudden Advance order on Shawn's Monday evening show before it sold out. So I happily have a second one coming!

Heard about Tova Nights. How is the fragrance different? Fragrantica says:

TOP NOTES: pear, white pepper, lily, violet/green notes

MIDDLE NOTES: peony (!), jasmine, cyclamen, iris, lilac, pink rose, spicy notes

BASE NOTES: sandalwood (YAY), musk, patchouli

Honored Contributor

@1Professor, actually, it has been forever since I have worn or ordered it. I used to interchange the two or even layer the two when it was the original formula. 

Respected Contributor
Many years ago, Tova was walking down a street in Beverly Hills and a man became so mesmerized by the Tova perfume that he walked into a streetpole!
Esteemed Contributor

@Georgiagrama

That is good to know   I gave in and ordered it last week because she insisted it was revamped and smelled like the original.  I am waiting for it to arrive.  I have been watching some of the original on ebay but I am afraid to pay $50 if the perfume is old and has turned rancid since with ebay you are out of luck as most people do not take returns.

Super Contributor

Mine just arrived. I was impressed tova was nicely wrapped in plastic. Time will tell if lasts. It does smell better than the past bottles which qvc made. Made in France.

Regular Contributor

Does anyone know when Tova will be back on the Q?  Seems like I heard sometime in September with her Tova Signature again, but I can't find any info to confirm.  Would love to be able to order Tova Signature again.  Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor
I must agree. Mine arrived today and while it isn’t exact it is pretty close. It certainly doesn’t smell like the last version which smelled like bug spray to me. This is close very close.
Esteemed Contributor
The item no is A350000