Contributor

Thanks so much for the item number!

Super Contributor

Re: New Tova Original

[ Edited ]

So is this the one that smells like the first one that everybody raves about? I thought it was the Tova Signature and I just got mine, but I have no point of reference as I  never wore it back in the day.

Respected Contributor

Re: New Tova Original

[ Edited ]

I wore it when it was first introduced and for YEARS got compliments every single day.  I truly had people follow me and ask what I was wearing.  It was a very special fragrance that we will never smell again due to a number of the original ingredients now being on the federal ban list.   I am hesitant to order this since I've returned so many bottles years back when they were trying to duplicate and always promising it was the same.  IT WAS NOT.  Sadly....  I'll just have to remember the scent.

Esteemed Contributor
@mjd0625

I received the new Tova. I am not very happy. It just does t smell the same as the original abd the fragrance doesn’t last. I tested it on my man. I sprayed it on me before he arrived. When he hugged me he made no comment and he never misses anything. I asked him if he liked the fragrance so he asked me to come close again and he was honest and said I can barely smell it but it smells like soap. Back it goes