Valued Contributor

Re: New Too Faced Teddy Bear Palette

I love most of Too Faced's palettes and will order from Sephora on April 9th when Rouge members can start purchasing at 20% off. I can easily blend Too Faced shadows  and they last all day when I use their primer. Can't wait!

Respected Contributor

I purchased this palette.....couldn't resist.

Honored Contributor

This  is beautiful!

Valued Contributor

I resisted for 5 days. HSN has it for $45 with free shipping. I don't need the brush.  I just ended my illusion of control. I like that talc isn't listed as an ingredient. At least I don't recall it. And, it's not made in China. All pluses.

Regular Contributor

@Lipstickdiva - I agree with you about the (lack of) quality of the one-a-year, usually offered for the holidays, combo eyeshadow/blush palettes from Too Faced.  I purchased same 3 configurations as you did - never again haha!  However, the "regular" eyeshadow palettes such as the Sweet Peach, Gingerbread Spice, and Gingerbread Extra Spicy are out of this world. The colors are beautiful, saturated, and long-lasting.  Give them a try if you are attracted to warm colors. 

I also have, and love, a Cocktail Party eyeshadow palette that is just perfect to take on a tropical vacation!

I am also tempted to purchase the Teddy Bear Palette.  I'm sure the quality is there.

Honored Contributor

@joviolin wrote:

@Lipstickdiva - I agree with you about the (lack of) quality of the one-a-year, usually offered for the holidays, combo eyeshadow/blush palettes from Too Faced.  I purchased same 3 configurations as you did - never again haha!  However, the "regular" eyeshadow palettes such as the Sweet Peach, Gingerbread Spice, and Gingerbread Extra Spicy are out of this world. The colors are beautiful, saturated, and long-lasting.  Give them a try if you are attracted to warm colors. 

I also have, and love, a Cocktail Party eyeshadow palette that is just perfect to take on a tropical vacation!

I am also tempted to purchase the Teddy Bear Palette.  I'm sure the quality is there.

@joviolin , I was wondering if those holiday palettes aren't as good of quality as the everyday line of shadows.  I know many companies tend to do that sort of thing.

Well at least the box was cute those 3 palettes we bought came in.  LOL

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Received this palette and I must say....it is gorgeous. One of my favorites.