Honored Contributor

New Too Faced Summer collection!

I LOVE this palette- both the colors and packaging. Anyone getting it or have it (not sure when it came out)?

Honored Contributor

Re: New Too Faced Summer collection!

Hmmm this close up looks a bit different than the other picture.

too-faced-natural-love-eyeshadow-palette

I liked the more lighter color look of the orignal picture. 

Respected Contributor

@@HappyDaze  It is gorgeous!  I just have too many shadows, If I didn't I would def. pruchase. The shades are beautiful for so many looks.

Honored Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@@HappyDaze  It is gorgeous!  I just have too many shadows, If I didn't I would def. pruchase. The shades are beautiful for so many looks.

I know, same here @Kabella! I am going to see if that have it in either Sephora or Ulta to see if it is more lighter colors or a bit darker like that second photo I posted. I am not one to buy something for the packaging but darn if that packaging isn't beautiful too! Anyway, I doubt I will get it because I have enough already but ya never know, lol! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It is lovely. I don't need it because it overlaps the Urban Decay Naked palettes I have. 

Here's a review with some swatches: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/cosmetics/new-faced-natural-love-palette/

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue Oh I love that blogger! I don't have similar coloring but I just think she does a really good job of reviewing products. I hadn't checked out her site in awhile so wow, she's really come a long way from when I first started checking out her site many years ago. The new site looks nice! Thanks for sharing. 

Respected Contributor

Pretty - but too much shimmer for me.  I like an all-matte pallette.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ChynnaBlue Oh I love that blogger! I don't have similar coloring but I just think she does a really good job of reviewing products. I hadn't checked out her site in awhile so wow, she's really come a long way from when I first started checking out her site many years ago. The new site looks nice! Thanks for sharing. 

You're welcome! She has come a long way. She had a baby last year and while she was in the last stages of her pregnancy and home with an infant, she had some "intern bloggers" I also really enjoyed while Karen made limited appearances. She lives near where I grew up, so I also like it when she talks about day trips or restaurants she finds. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Pretty but I think I"m out since Estee bought them. 

Respected Contributor

The packaging is so pretty and the colors look beautiful. But, no more Too Faced for me either.