New Contributor
On 4/3/2015 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 4/3/2015 Harpa said:
On 4iJeanLouiseFinch said:
On 4/3/2015 Harpa said:

Well then, so much for the selling point of the "original recipe" of the Geishas!

Exactly the point I was trying to make in an earlier post, Harpa. SMH.

Sorry, JeanLF, I did not see what you wrote.

Are you still using the Fleur de lis rice powder?

No, no, you don't need to be sorry for anything. I was just thinking GMTA! LOL

I've moved on from the Fleur de Lis. Right now I'm using Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. When I'm close to running out I want to order the I would be careful when deciding about Dermalogica. I used this years ago and it worked beautifully for awhile AND THEN... Out of nowhere it started drying my skin out terribly. The culprit--salicylic acid. My skin developed an intolerance to the stuff and dermalogica uses this in many of their products and my esthetician told me to steer clear. The daily microfoliant is grittier and not as finely milled as TATCHA'S, in my humble opinion too.

New Contributor
My apologies to everyone, this is my first post on a blog, a newbie! Unless Dermalogica has reformulated the product to be gentler! I would be careful when deciding about The Daily Microfoliant. I used this years ago and it worked beautifully for awhile AND THEN... Out of nowhere it started drying my skin out terribly. The culprit--salicylic acid. My skin developed an intolerance to the stuff and dermalogica uses this in many of their products and my esthetician told me to steer clear. This was very sad news to me since my entire skincare regimen was Dermalogica. The daily microfoliant is grittier and not as finely milled as TATCHA'S, in my humble opinion too. As we are all different, this may be a better choice for you (the Dermalogica), maybe you might find it in a sample size as this is expensive stuff.
Honored Contributor
On 4/3/2015 BeautyConnoisseur said: My apologies to everyone, this is my first post on a blog, a newbie! Unless Dermalogica has reformulated the product to be gentler! I would be careful when deciding about The Daily Microfoliant. I used this years ago and it worked beautifully for awhile AND THEN... Out of nowhere it started drying my skin out terribly. The culprit--salicylic acid. My skin developed an intolerance to the stuff and dermalogica uses this in many of their products and my esthetician told me to steer clear. This was very sad news to me since my entire skincare regimen was Dermalogica. The daily microfoliant is grittier and not as finely milled as TATCHA'S, in my humble opinion too. As we are all different, this may be a better choice for you (the Dermalogica), maybe you might find it in a sample size as this is expensive stuff.

Welcome BC. Thanks for the input on the Dermalogica. I like the looks of the ingredient deck, but will keep your experience in mind and might only use it a few mornings a week at first.

I see you had a little difficulty in your above post. When you want to quote someone, hit that quote button, but then anchor your cursor under the box and make your comments there. That way, they don't get included in the comments of the person you're quoting.

Enjoy yourself here in the forum.